FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Tuesday Nights Programme

Renegade

Does anyone know if Tuesday nights programme will be a different one to the one for the original fixture? I was told a while back that a new one wouldn't be produced because of ICT's dire financial status and thus they couldn't afford produce a new one.

I'm really asking this question due to answer whether or not I should buy one as it would be a different new one. Just for the record, I actually do have the programme for the original fixture, but I doubt it's appropriate - the front cover features a big picture of Dougie Imrie!

Did we not drop about 10 pages from our programme half way through the season due to costs but kept it at the same price? Not very good value for money in that case.

The club also changed printers who changed to a thinner paper which doesnt help matters. Editorial content is not much less if at all even with the loss of pages. On the subject of tomorrow think that some of the programme may be the same but with an insert. Dont know if it will be Dougie on the front will try and get more info.

Does anyone know if Tuesday nights programme will be a different one to the one for the original fixture? I was told a while back that a new one wouldn't be produced because of ICT's dire financial status and thus they couldn't afford produce a new one.

Most clubs resurrect the original programme from the postponed fixture and just slip an extra (unstapled) page or two inside. Interesting dilemma though if Imrie is on the front page :024:

Most clubs resurrect the original programme from the postponed fixture and just slip an extra (unstapled) page or two inside. Interesting dilemma though if Imrie is on the front page :blink:

Can confirm that Scotty is right. Dougie Imrie on cover and inside but new insert will be inside.

Looks a bit unprofessional doesn't it? Having a player on the cover who been gone for nearly three months makes the club look cheap and unprofessional (even more so if you count the amount of spelling mistakes in any given programme).

Looks a bit unprofessional doesn't it? Having a player on the cover who been gone for nearly three months makes the club look cheap and unprofessional (even more so if you count the amount of spelling mistakes in any given programme).

It may look "cheap and unprofessional" but it is and pretty much always has been an accepted practice by teams from the SPL downwards ..... seem to remember a 'certain' match back in 2000 had a similar dilemma :blink:

Print runs are expensive, advertisers have already paid for their ads, and although you might not feel you are getting value for money with the articles being 3 months out of date it is not the club's fault that the weather killed the original fixture and the SFL waited this long to reschedule the next one.

Its simple - if the programme offends so much ..... dont buy it !!! Maybe those who do will make a few extra quid on eBay because of the 'quirkyness' of the out of date content (and league tables etc).

Sounds like a collectors item to me you'll have to get the team to sign it too.