FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Minibus for Morton

CaleyD

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I have booked the minibus and listed on the opening post all those who have expressed an interest.

I am quite willing to do a town centre pick-up at 1/1:15pm and then swing round by the Stadium (will check if ok to park there) for those who need somewhere to park.

I did warn you my geography was shocking, the extant to me geography is tom tom going to games, I am trying get dad to come to the ness to pick me up from the ness

If you'r from Aberlour it would be easier for your dad to pick you up in Aviemore no? Its closer to Aberlour than Inverness is

Fantastic news Caley D. So you will probably be in Aviemore at about 2. Bus stop at police station be okay? I had better get my thermals dried - just hung them out on line for Saturday as didn't want to get hopes up for tomorrow!

If your name is not on the list in the opening thread then you don't have a seat and at present the minibus looks full.

If your name is on the list and you're not a definite please let me know as people pulling out at the last minutes really hacks me off and I will come and hunt you down.

Fantastic news Caley D. So you will probably be in Aviemore at about 2. Bus stop at police station be okay? I had better get my thermals dried - just hung them out on line for Saturday as didn't want to get hopes up for tomorrow!

Yeah, that should be good. If you want to PM me a mobile number I can let you know if that changes....miracles do happen and sometimes we actually get away a bit earlier than planned!!!

Yeah, that should be good. If you want to PM me a mobile number I can let you know if that changes....miracles do happen and sometimes we actually get away a bit earlier than planned!!!

Have done. let me know if u don't get it

am going how much for bus.

were are we meeting in town f

About ?25k for a new one.

Meeting point in town will be at the rear of the Sorting Office (Railway Terrace) at 1pm for 1:15pm.

For those needing to park car I have ok'd it with the club for you to leave them there and will collect you after I get the folks from town at about 1:15pm for 1:30pm.

Pickup in Aviemore for 2:00pm

We'll stop at the services in Perth for a quick comfort break and to meet the ones getting on there.

Then straight through to Greenock.

Provided everyone shows up and we have a full bus the cost will be somewhere in the region of ?12.

Going by previous experiences, i would expect it to be a rseponsible bus.

Caley D, Big T Fan has confirmed that he will be coming.

Cheers again for organising this, although I was hoping you may take the Hummer!!!

Is there room for a 'little one'.

Big Stu would like to come, I think he left a message on your phone. I'll PM you with his number.

Just in from meeting, have sent the wee fella a text to let him know he has a seat.

Would love to go down on the mini bus always good crack. Sadly i've started a new job this week and cant get time off work even asked about it :015:

Don if you are thinking about a bus to QoTS please send me a PM