FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

If we beat QOS.

If we beat QOS and Dundee fail to beat Partick then we will only have to win 1 of our remaining 3 games to be champions, due to our vastly superior goal difference.

I'm assuming of course that County aren't going to win all 7 remaining matches!

Edited by Caley

If we beat QOS and Dundee fail to beat Partick then we will only have to win 1 of our remaining 3 games to be champions, due to our vastly superior goal difference.

County have too many fixtures so although technically possibe it will never happen :lol:

i was

shouted down for saying 2 wins and a draw would win it

Queens are missing Lilley, Harris, McMillan, Hutton and Adams... all of which would've started. Our chances of getting a win increases with this news, as they'll have a make-shift defence in place; one which the likes of Foran, Rooney and Hayes can exploit.

If we win this match i'd be 80% confident that the title is ours, as I still think Dundee will drop points in their remaining away matches.

Plain and Simple, SLAP BANG IN THE MIDDLE 5, we could quite easily win this league but quite easily lose it. Its good to be confident but I'm not liking the over confidence, =D

Guess what after reading this post I am not believing what you signature says, you might want to consider swapping the u and e around also.

if someone offered me a draw right now, i'd take it.

Although I am hyped up and urging us to win the league, I have to mit there is a little doubt. It's this over confidence that I dont like.

therefore, i'll sit at 6.5 out of 10

Although I am hyped up and urging us to win the league, I have to mit there is a little doubt. It's this over confidence that I dont like.

Why do you not like the overconfidence? This question may be answered by anyone who feels the same way, I have asked it a few times now and no-one seems to be able to give me a sensible answer.

Because over-confidence can lead to severe disappointment through the pressures to deliver.

Take Dundee, again, for an example, again. They were 13 points ahead and their confidence was at it's highest. One little blip has severely dented their over-confidence and they even resorted to replacing a more than decent manager in an effort to stop the rot. Which, ultimately, seems to have failed thus far.

I have no problem with confidence, after all you have to have it, but it can bring un-needed added pressure!

Hope that makes sense....... :rotflmao:

Why do you not like the overconfidence? This question may be answered by anyone who feels the same way, I have asked it a few times now and no-one seems to be able to give me a sensible answer.

I'm confident with out being to over confident! I'm sure everyone here thinks we will win the league but at the moment it could only take for us to draw 1 game out of the next 3 to make it a last day decider. Like I said on another thread Sat is Dundee's best chance to drop points as I feel if they beat Partick then they will go on to beat Morton and Raith twice. We don't want to get to above ourselfs or cocky thinking it's in the bag as it could come back to bit us in the arse like it did to Dundee and their over confident fans.

Lets take it one game at a time, starting on Sat! If we win on Sat that would be a huge step towards the title!

I'm confident with out being to over confident! I'm sure everyone here thinks we will win the league but at the moment it could only take for us to draw 1 game out of the next 3 to make it a last day decider. Like I said on another thread Sat is Dundee's best chance to drop points as I feel if they beat Partick then they will go on to beat Morton and Raith twice. We don't want to get to above ourselfs or cocky thinking it's in the bag as it could come back to bit us in the arse like it did to Dundee and their over confident fans.

Lets take it one game at a time, starting on Sat! If we win on Sat that would be a huge step towards the title!

7 is my lucky number!!!!

You are not being confident at all, you are being cautious.

Definition for confident.

confident definition

con?fi?dent (k?n′fə dənt)

adjective

full of confidence; specif.,

assured; certain confident of victory

sure of oneself; self-confident; bold a confident manner

OBSOLETE trustful; confiding

Confident means assured, certain what you are saying is that nothing is assured or certain. It is, by definition, not possible to be "over" confident, over confidence and confidence are the same thing as you cannot be any more certain than certain. You are either certain we will win it (confident) or you are not certain.