FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

polish 2nd divison

strathyjags

I help with a team in Latvia and we have a few polish guys at Uni playing 4 us, From what I hear from them, and seeing those guys play, I would say second div would be about equal 2 our 2nd

Are u planning a polish tour???

Edited by latviaman

a slim chance i know,but does anyone know what standard the polish 2nd divison is?is it higher than our 3rd div?

Presumably Strathspey are looking at a player?

yes we have a polish striker at the moment,his mate just arrived from poland,and syas he played 2nd div football in poland,were waiting on international clearance for him

a slim chance i know,but does anyone know what standard the polish 2nd divison is?is it higher than our 3rd div?

Presumably Strathspey are looking at a player?

yes we have a polish striker at the moment,his mate just arrived from poland,and syas he played 2nd div football in poland,were waiting on international clearance for him

International clearance...surely the only clearance you'd need for him would be for the volcanic ash to clear. Is his mum brazilian or something?