FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

PLAYER SPONSORSHIP

Guzz

Went to the sponsors doo at the Stadium last night and Grant selected this years winners.

We have FOUR prizes this year going to :-

Scorpio60

US2

The Sponge

Div1309

I will PM each individual to arrange collection/delivery of their prize.

Hope you are all up for it again next year - I am sure the cost will be increased as we are in the SPL (everything has it's down side) so there will be a few more shares up for grabs.

Thank you for your support this year and I hope it will continue next season.

If no one has any objections we will go with Grant again and Cox training top if we have the same support.

Thanks again

GUZZ

A big thanks, once again, to Guzz for taking care of this.

It can be a bit frustrating pulling something like this together and organising collection of the money, not to mention the extra effort she went to this year to have 4 prizes being pulled out of the hat.

Prizes were Grant Munros shirt (signed), 2 x away shirts (signed by squad) and a special crystal/glass football boot momento dooda thingymewhatsit.

And, of course, you can count me in again for next season.

Guzz - once I have cleared the decks of a few things (or if Don gets a chance) we will create a table for you again in the first post just like we did last year and also add the paypal thingummyjig so folks can pay it directly ..... can you PM me with your paypal address again as I know your email changed so not sure if your paypal did :lol: