FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

A SIGNING ON POLL.

Where have all ma old feckin mates and/or old adversaries feckin gone?

This site is feckin poorer fer ya?

Please post here fer yare feckin reasons or PM or e-mail me?

I AM FECKIN BORED AT TIMES AND AH FEKIN LOVE YA ALL AND MISS YA.

LIKE FECK  :015: :015: :015: :015: :015: :015: :015:  RSVP.  :notworthy01: :clapping04:

Guest Sandy Cromarty

Yer right, it's like a feckin graveyard these days!!

Where's sweet Mee gone?

And the lunatic from Aviemore has been banned again, he was always good fer a laugh!

Scotty, Caley D and a few others are the only regulars now, seems like most fans don't want to talk about ICT these days, whereas this used to be the most vibrant forum where we always managed good discussions with the odd slag thrown in for good measure you can now get more entertainment and information staring at your wallpaper, or is that just me??

Guest Sandy Cromarty

The Courier scoops who trawl this site for gossip and publish a few posts on a Friday must be tearing their hair out at the lack of posts on here and are probably sheiting themselves that they may have to put pen to paper and start writing stories themselves, so if they want to get back to the 'good ole days' where they were spoiled fer choice on posts why don't they offer a couple of match tickets every week for the best post they publish??.

Or do they do that already??

Where's sweet Mee gone?

Off in a huff apparently.

And the lunatic from Aviemore has been banned again, he was always good fer a laugh!

He went off in a huff because of me apparently.

Scotty, Caley D and a few others are the only regulars now, seems like most fans don't want to talk about ICT these days, whereas this used to be the most vibrant forum where we always managed good discussions with the odd slag thrown in for good measure you can now get more entertainment and information staring at your wallpaper, or is that just me??

Not their problem if some posters continue to act like children and stamp their feet and moan. Also, they can't force the older posters to re register. It's up to them.

Where's sweet Mee gone?

Upset that she was chastised about methadone comments I believe. not banned, and welcome back any time

The only person banned from this website has been Caley2005 (and several aliases he tried to register after that). His ban was at the request of his mother. We originally planned to send him to the 'sin bin' for 7 days but his mum asked us to make it permanent. Marty has not been banned.

Scotty, Caley D and a few others are the only regulars now

Roughly 200 different registered users log in on most days (about the same as when we were on SN) - we cant force them to post. Maybe its not so much fun for some of those who used to come on trying to bait people now that the site is unofficial again  :006:

Where have all ma old feckin mates and/or old adversaries feckin gone?

This site is feckin poorer fer ya?

Please post here fer yare feckin reasons or PM or e-mail me?

I AM FECKIN BORED AT TIMES AND AH FEKIN LOVE YA ALL AND MISS YA.

LIKE FECK  :015: :015: :015: :015: :015: :015: :015:  RSVP.  :notworthy01: :clapping04:

Poor old buggor....

Obviously can't hold his drink the way he used to.....

:006: :006:

Guest Sandy Cromarty

So the Aviemore Mentalist is not banned!! and here's me thinking he was in jail for murdering the english language.

The site needs this footballing genius and his way with words. Come back Ya Bam.

Come on Mee, lose the pout and get back babe.We need life on the ICT site.

And FW don't forget the Homo Motto, ' Get it up while you're young as nobody loves an old poof'

Love and Kisses slag.

oh my!!!

maybe they are having a break from the site....

maybe they are on holiday....

maybe they canna get their broadband connection to work.....

maybe they have broke their keyboard finger and canna find the letters wi the other ones....

we'll be your friends.... woof, woof, woof, woof..... (ki~ora ad!) :015:

• 2 months later...

Interesting thread, glad I decided to trawl through the archive  :001:

Where's sweet Mee gone?

Upset that she was chastised about methadone comments I believe. not banned, and welcome back any time

Erm - upset about being lied to (I know who complained about me, exactly the person who you said hadn't) and bored of posting on a site which at the time seemed to be run for the benefit of fans of other teams, or contributors who didn't contribute.

Thanks to everyone who sent me emails during my absence (thats proper emails not PMs to a site which they knew I wasnt logging into), I missed you all so much I couldn't stay away   :003: :003: :003:

So where's sweet Sandy Cromarty?