FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Tokely destination

TheKnowledge

thought this was a tokley thread ???

it was/is until a mod went of topic,but seems to be ok for them ,1 rule for some,another for others :)

Well yes. They are the mods. When they do it, it isn't breaking the rules.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tokely set to sign this week

http://www.inverness-courier.co.uk/news/fu....php/aid/12643/

If this is true, it will be fantastic news. To me Tokely as a central defender is the Darren Dodds or Bobby Mann of yester year.

It would then enable new players to work for positions and see us move forward with a strong core.

:ttiuwp:

Fantastic

Can't wait til he puts pen to paper

:ttiuwp:

Great news once signed but only 1 year... is that the club or Tokely's decision you think?

It's worth saying that once Tokely's signed up the board deserves massive credit for sorting out 13 (?) new contracts and keeping every player Tel wanted for the new season. If we can add a few more players to the squad now we will be in great shape for the new season and more than capable of avoiding relegation.

"A strong defence last season helped us enormously, along with a very potent strike force. We have got the strikers to re-sign, which is nice, and we just need to finish it off with the defenders now."

That wasn't my memory of last season. Up to Xmas the defence were only playing for 45 minutes, then we learned to defend from the front with Rooney holding and distributing to a midfield which grew in confidence in the new year. With better protection, the defence came good.

If we have the same "strong defence" (Bulvitis has gone has he not?) from the outset in 10/11 as we did last season it's going to be a rough Autumn.

But good news re. Tokes :ttiuwp:

"A strong defence last season helped us enormously, along with a very potent strike force. We have got the strikers to re-sign, which is nice, and we just need to finish it off with the defenders now."

That wasn't my memory of last season. Up to Xmas the defence were only playing for 45 minutes, then we learned to defend from the front with Rooney holding and distributing to a midfield which grew in confidence in the new year. With better protection, the defence came good.

If we have the same "strong defence" (Bulvitis has gone has he not?) from the outset in 10/11 as we did last season it's going to be a rough Autumn.

But good news re. Tokes :022:

Think he's referring to the end of the season when Tokely was at centre half and we won every game he played there...

Great news indeed.... although I suspect this will be his last season at ICT.

It will be good to see the same line up, (or close to it) that finished so strongly last season, kick off the new one.

Just in case anyone's forgotten :

Ryan Esson

David Proctor - Ross Tokely - Grant Munro - Stuart Golabek

Russell Duncan - Lee Cox

Johnny Hayes - Eric Odhiambo - Richie Foran

Adam Rooney

Bring on the Rangers....

Strong line-up. Still prefer a different right-back with Proctor in midfield, plus a genuine attacking midfielder (although Sanchez may bloom against better opposition). Mind you, how weak must the bench be now? An injury almost everywhere on the park means slotting in either Sanchez (from the above line-up) or a youngster.

Great news! And if he has a good season then he can get himself in the shop window for a more lucrative move at the end of season. One which he thoroughly deserves and alas we cannot give him.

Tho if I happen to win the lottery I will happily stump up a bumper contract for the season or two beyond this one (By win I mean a cracking jackpot) There you go- in writing. You can hold me to it.