FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Tokely destination

TheKnowledge

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

From what I've heard, the Australian side that was after Tokely was North Queensland Fury, who up until a couple of months ago were managed by ex-Rangers man Ian Ferguson, but with him leaving recently they dropped their interest. They signed a couple of Scottish based players last season, Dyron Daal being a prime example. As well as having Robbie Fowler last season too. IIRC, they were awfully short of money, which in turn led to Ferguson leaving and joining Perth and taking Fowler with him. Whether it's Perth that are now after Tokely I'm not sure, but NQF were one of the teams after him.

can we get back on topic ...... start a new thread if you want to discuss Scottish players in Europe rather than hijacking this one :P

Rossco,

You are just a young 'un, so here's some help.

Darren Dodds left ICT at a later time. He has now had his rewards but his move was sensible. ICT struggled.

If you have one outstanding season in the SPL you will still get some top offers and still have 3 or so years left in top class football if you take the chance to become a top central defender.

Going elsewhere will possibly be a disaster.

Denzil is now in the wilderness.

So, one or two more years, become a top central defender and who knows, Davy Weir may be your role model. He left it late to start as a pro and is now doing a super duper Brewster.

Position wise you are between two stools and career wise between two stools. You are worshipped at the TCS but elsewhere things will be sweet but could turn turnip shaped very quickly.

See you against Antwerp my boy,

C1C3

I think its draging on to long, the club should force his hand by starting a count down on his wages haha, i see his point but end of day he is holding out in the hope we up his wages or offer him a better package... we are a wee club if he is showing he wants go move on for more, his heart is no longer in it, if he stays I reccon it will show.

http://www.pressandjournal.co.uk/Article.a...1718775?UserKey= prove it Rossco....

Edited by Georgeios