FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

EVENT: Inverness CT v Legends

CaleyD

post-3-065613200 1287525179_thumb.png

Kingsmills Club tickets ?30 including match ticket, hot buffet, priority seating, match programme, half time pie tea/coffee and pay bar pre/post match.

All the players will be in the Kingsmills after the game for the presentations etc.

Details have only just been finalised tonight so tickets have not yet been printed. As soon as we have any further information we'll let you know.

rmt_legends.pdf

Guest Mahonio

I really want a matchday programme from that game despite not going due to work so is there a chance i could still get a programme Don or will they not be on sale after the game from the Clubshop.

I really want a matchday programme from that game despite not going due to work so is there a chance i could still get a programme Don or will they not be on sale after the game from the Clubshop.

There's contact details at the bottom of the poster for where you need to contact for more information.

Don - think this is worthy of an advertisement on the front page of the site and forum just as we did with Barry ...... you caneven hide the QR code for a while if necessary LOL

Was it ever gonna be v county?

Should be a good night :twothumbsup: for Roy's sake anyway.

Well hoping it is since we won't be playing our first team and only 1500 will turn up :thumbdown:

MissICT I'm not sure where your negativity stems from. First of all why do you doubt that it was supposed to be played against County? It was there progression to the Alba Cup Final that caused their call off.

Who says we won't be playing our first team?

Who says only 1500 will turn up?

I'm sure we won't play all of our 1st team, but I'm equally sure that a number of them will feature.

You might not be far away with your crowd prediction, but I hope people will come out to support Roy as he has served the club well over the years and deserves his night. The opposition shouldn't matter.

Edited by L_G
typo
  • Agree 1
  • Disagree 1

I'm in.... how do I go about getting my seat for this, n do we have prices? Miss ICT has an ability to double cross and mix up her meanings and funk knows where her info comes from.x

I'm in.... how do I go about getting my seat for this, n do we have prices?

all contact and pricing info is in the picture in the very first post in this thread.

I'm in.... how do I go about getting my seat for this, n do we have prices? Miss ICT has an ability to double cross and mix up her meanings and funk knows where her info comes from.x

:biggrin:

Sounds like a good deal to me - with or without hospitality.... I'll be there.

I seem to remember there was a quite a good crowd for Bazza's testimonial.

Good night too, as we strolled through that game with Bobby Mann in excellent form, and beat Liverpool's 1st team 5-0! :wink:

Edited by Johnboy

Don - think this is worthy of an advertisement on the front page of the site and forum just as we did with Barry ...... you caneven hide the QR code for a while if necessary LOL

Ever have one of those days where you have a certain task to do and every time you start it something else comes along? Getting the info for this up on other parts of the site has been that one thing for me today....but I see you have taken care of it, cheers.

Back on to the discussion.

I'll be there (hopefully on Kingsmills offer) and looking forward to an entertaining evening. The score/performance in these games is irrelevant and it's more about the craic, both in the stands and among the players on the pitch.

I have no real issue with Testimonials, where they are merited, and I don't think we've ever had one that wasn't. Had our players been on stupid wages their whole career then it might stick in the throat a bit, but that is certainly not the case with our guys.

For those viewing on a small screen .......

It is ?10.00 for adults, ?5.00 for concessions

A hospitality ticket costs ?30.00 and includes ticket, programme, buffet, tea/coffee etc - all the usual stuff

For sponsorship or other questions you can email RoyMcbainTestimonial@yahoo.co.uk or call 07812560548

Was it ever gonna be v county?

Should be a good night :twothumbsup: for Roy's sake anyway.

Well hoping it is since we won't be playing our first team and only 1500 will turn up :thumbdown:

MissICT I'm not sure where your negativity stems from. First of all why do you doubt that it was supposed to be played against County? It was there progression to the Alba Cup Final that caused their call off.

Who says we won't be playing our first team?

Who says only 1500 will turn up?

I'm sure we won't play all of our 1st team, but I'm equally sure that a number of them will feature.

You might not be far away with your crowd prediction, but I hope people will come out to support Roy as he has served the club well over the years and deserves his night. The opposition shouldn't matter.

Sorry I was just not in a very good mood last night :thumbdown:

Not my negativity but not gonna get in to a fight!

I am personaly looking forward to it and canny wait :twothumbsup: