FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Scottish Cup

DJS

I believe the 4th round draw is at Hampden on Monday. So who do you fancy getting?

I wouldn't mind a wee trip to Buckie or Elgin to get things under way.

I agree they would be great trips and we would take good numbers to either

If i had to chose one though it would be Elgin

Think i read somewhere on here back in the day there used to be pavement dancing when Elgin and Caley clashed :amazed:

Edited by dougal

I am one of the "old codger" brigade who remembers the days when Caley and Elgin clashed! Those were the day of real rivalry! Lots of goals, lots of fights and folk getting thrown out of the game, and bottles thrown at our Supporters bus, as it left Elgin. Oh dear!!!! Highland League was so calm then, not like the SPL and Premier League! Strange that I cannot remember any stewards then? Did they have them then, or are they a new breed - by the way the lovely lady steward in front of Section G today is absolutely the best - 100% marks to her - a star! Take a bow, madam. xx

• Agree 1

I'd love to go back to Ayr - so long as the fixture is not midweek.

All ties will be on a saturday unless its a replay

Round 4 - Saturday, 8th January, 2011Round 5 - Saturday, 5th February, 2011

Round 6 - Saturday, 12th March, 2011

Semi-Finals - Saturday, 16th & Sunday, 17th April, 2011

Final - Saturday, 21st May, 2011

Personally I'd prefer a home tie against a team that would bring a decent crowd so we can generate some income to retain Adam and still progress to next stage..................County

Berwick would be handy, but Queen of South away would be brill. Best away days last season and fairly "local". The Globe, Palmerston lounge, Hole in the Wa, Jumpin Jacks, I could cope with a sesh there again! :party:

East Stirling, East Fife or Montrose away - three grounds I've not been to before.

^

that one.

I've got a pal in Falkirk who has a season ticket for the shire and I've always fancied going to one of their games. Wouldn't go when Caley are playing though. Think this would / could be a very entertaining day out.