FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Suspensions.

RossP

With Tokely, Duncan and Foran picking up yellow cards, adding to the ones they have been given earlier in the season... surely a one match ban will be on the cards soon?

As far as i'm aware, we still have the best discipline record this season. Could we get a European place from that??? :unsure:

It doesn't give you the disciplinary points on here, but it does say that Motherwell have had 20 yellow cards, while we've had 21. But they've had one red card so we are definately top! I was starting to doubt it myself after watching our friend there go a wee bit card happy.

Tokely and Foran are both on 4 yellows and 4 disciplinary points

Duff and Munro are on 3.

Is it 5 yellows before you receive a one match suspension?

No it goes by disciplinary points. The points awarded depend on the nature of the foul. A simple unintentional foul will generate 1 penalty point whereas a red card for a serious offence can generate 12 points.

A player gets an automatic suspension if he acrues 18 points so our players are a long way of that.

You can read all about it Here