FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Poor man's Rambo!

Coggiebob

Who was the guy in your end today with the kilt on? It was black and white tartan and for a moment I thought it was St. Mirren we were playing. In-fact it could've easily been a Paisley Pattern! He came into my local pub in the city centre after the game with I am assuming his wife and looked a total tit! Everybody in the pub were wetting theirselves laughing at this guy.

Obviously I say a poor man's Rambo because he has the haircut but no bandana!

Is he for real?

Edited by Coggiebob
  • Disagree 5

This should be in Serious Fishing thread.

I swear this is a genuine question. He came into my pub, The Royal in the city centre after the game. The amount of time he spent in there would have put paid to travelling back to Inverness that same night. Perhaps he stays in Perth or was in a hotel overnight? I just wanted to know as he was amusing the pub's regulars with his outlandish attire. Don't get me wrong, I am all for our national dress but this guy just looked really silly!

• Agree 1
  • Disagree 2

That's good going for him to have stayed out them this long, n puts your why so quiet thread to bed.

Surely you're not telling me that Rambo is the Immortal Howden Ender? Nah, I don't believe that for a minute. This guy looked really wooden! The IHE comes across as daft but quite a laugh!

So who was this guy? IHE does not have a rambo hair cut the last time I seen him :question:

This guy had a big Rambo perm and an awful kilt. He came in with a lady(asssuming it was his wife) then was joined at the table by two more punters.

So who was this guy? IHE does not have a rambo hair cut the last time I seen him :question:

This guy had a big Rambo perm and an awful kilt. He came in with a lady(asssuming it was his wife) then was joined at the table by two more punters.

http://www.caleyjags...tone/index.html

There you go, where's Wally?

And deff not IHE as going by those pics he was kilt less on sun!

Edited by Joe DiMaggio

http://www.caleyjags...tone/index.html

There you go, where's Wally?

And deff not IHE as going by those pics he was kilt less on sun!

Picture 47 down at the bottom right. That's definitely him! You can see his bare knee sticking out.

Rambo perm

Id be in fits of laughter too. Pah!

I take it he's a well known character?

Every club has them. Remember the piper that used to follow Saints? He used to take his pipes into various grounds and play amongst the fans. Soccer AM got him on their show. He has learning difficulties and that ******** Tim Lovejoy knew this and ridiculed him to pieces live on air. It was a shame.

Rambo perm

Id be in fits of laughter too. Pah!

I take it he's a well known character?

Every club has them. Remember the piper that used to follow Saints? He used to take his pipes into various grounds and play amongst the fans. Soccer AM got him on their show. He has learning difficulties and that ******** Tim Lovejoy knew this and ridiculed him to pieces live on air. It was a shame.

Lovejoy is a topper.

Edited by Top Six Next Year

<<Picture 47 down at the bottom right. That's definitely him! You can see his bare knee sticking out.>>

That's not his knee laddie. :blink:

:lol: I was waiting to see who would be the first to post that!

By the way, you share your birthday with me! I had a peek at your profile!

I was born the very day John Lennon was shot!

• Disagree 1

IHE is not in pic 47. Pic 28 has him standing left of the steps wearing a black outfit with bits of red as a reminder that he's really a jaggie at heart.

The funny thing is I had a good look at the pics and when I seen this character I had a real strong feeling this was IHE! :lol:

Straight up!