FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

points in bag better than games in hand

standbydave

What i hoped for, and its what i got!

More of the same please! Things could look really good on Saturday with a win over Hibs and the old firm, as expected, to win their games, and any other game that could go our way. Looking forward to it.

Agree with all the above....

A Top 6 finish is still well and truly in our own hands now, and with Munro, Ross, Morrison and Gillet, and possibly Johnny Hayes all on the verge of being available for selection, things are now starting to look up.

There was a terrific fighting spirit right through the team against St Johnstone - they really battled for every scrap. More of the same on Saturday should help us get a win against the Hibs, and that would set us up nicely for the Dundee Utd game next Wednesday night.

A tall order I know, but 6 points from our next two games, or even 4 out of 6 will make us very hard to catch.

Indeed, things go for us again.

Means nothing if we dont get a win or draw on saturday though. But with things looking up on the injury front, a top 6 finish is well in our hands.

My guess is Motherwell will fall out of it, but i cant see Dundee Utd not being in there.

well saints game in hand now is against rangers and dundee utd two are rangers and hearts so not as bad as first thought

I dont see St J as a threat but I do DU and Aberdire so its important that we take the points from both of them.

We dont play Aberdeen again.

I dont want to go into stats and facts too much as it really is a case of one game at a time and its important to enjoy each game too.

Just to keep things simple.

Hibs and St Mirren have got way too much to do and cant really afford to lose a single game to be in with a shout.

Aberdeen have had a bit of a revival and have been fortunate to win a few games of late but a couple of defeats and the odds are against them too and the negative goal difference will work against them, also bear in mind that if they are picking up 3 points then they are taking them off of the teams around us aswell.

Kilmarnock, have gone off the boil a bit after losing some players I think we can finish higher than them.

Motherwell, another team which we can finish above.

United, sums up the title of the post really, the fear of United winning all of their games had even Hearts looking over their shoulder a few weeks ago, their games in hand are difficult ties and the backlog will do them in.

St Johnstone I think will keep picking up points here and there.

Which leaves us, theres still a few points to pick up yet but the same goes for every other team looking for 3 available places and instead of being relegated on goal difference, I think it will be just,going into the top six on goal difference instead.

• Disagree 1