FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

St Johnstone -V- ICT : Matchnight Thread

Scotty

I can't be alone in wishing we had done this to St Johnstone at Christmas time......but we looked like the fluid version of Caley again, and without Hayes.

Are we allowed to vote in the man of the match poll if we've watched the game at home, or, in my case, at work?

Are we allowed to vote in the man of the match poll if we've watched the game at home, or, in my case, at work?

As per the poll rules. NO. sorry.

EDIT: Nothing to stop you saying who you would have voted for in the poll thread, thats fair enough ... but please dont vote on the actual poll (which is where we count the votes from).

Good second half performance, and Doran's best game for us so far. Hope this gives him confidence for the rest of the season, as he could be the creative difference we need to consolidate seventh place. Was also impressed with Gillet again and thought Sutherland showed real strength and commitment in midfield.

Edited by alternative maryhill

Strange game football. We could have just as easily lost it 3-0 but St J couldn't score in a brothel :rolleyes:

Innes just said he's leaving at the end of the season. Doubt anyone will be sad to see him go.

Edited by kencar

Strange game football. We could have just as easily lost it 3-0 but St J couldn't score in a brothel :rolleyes:

loved watching that!!! great to see butchers smile as he clapped the fans at the end :)

Good win on a horrendous pitch, I know Saints haven't scored in just about 1000hrs but you've still to beat whoever is put out in front of you. Great to see we can produce an accomplished performance like that with so many youngsters in the team.

All in all a very good weekend of results for us and looking good in 7th place.

:twothumbsup: ESSON :twothumbsup::twothumbsup::twothumbsup: As I have said all season it is criminal that he hasnt been afforded a cap or at least a call is practically a disgrace. But he is out stalwart fer the next 2-3 seasons and we should now be looking to get a good older replacement fer Tuffey.

HOGG :twothumbsup::twothumbsup::twothumbsup: Not a right back but a definite centre back. Will have to be the solidity of our back four next season

INNES :twothumbsup: Sorry but has to be let go.

GRANTY :twothumbsup::twothumbsup: What has happened ? Lost all his confidence - gone from captain to squad player - sorry but he is just looking fer the hoof clearance at the mo.

GILLET :twothumbsup::twothumbsup::twothumbsup: I like the look of him - what about as a libero centre back behind Hogg or Tokely or Munro - and leaving the left back position to Shinnie ?

SUTHERLAND :twothumbsup::twothumbsup::twothumbsup: Drifted in and out of the game but could well be a wide player who is solid and can move up front if need be - if Terry is eriously about playing him wide he has to play him there fer the rest of the season.

ROSS :twothumbsup::twothumbsup: Very disappointed as he also appears to have lost the drive and the confidence that was making him look like a real prospect - hopefully he will recover and could be a major player in midfield next season.

COX :twothumbsup::twothumbsup::twothumbsup: Needs to be played more in the hole position by himself - he appeared to be playing alongside Ross tonite - get him into the Duncan row - and try and KEEP Russell fer one more season

DORAN :twothumbsup::twothumbsup::twothumbsup: I have heard the loan deal is dependent on whether Blackburn go down or not - Rovers stay up and we have Doran fer 6 months loan at least - good business.

ROONEY :twothumbsup::twothumbsup: Playing like a striker who knows that he is going but at least the we know we have an agreement to sign Wesley Thomas if the money is agreed.

FORAN :twothumbsup::twothumbsup::twothumbsup::twothumbsup: MOM - need him fer at least another season.