FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Team selection priority

Yngwie

Team selection priority  

43 members have voted

1. 1. What should Terry's top priority be when picking his team for the remaining games?

• Winning
    • Farewell opportunity for players leaving the club
    • Assessing options for next season

We are in the enviable position of having two games left where there is nothing at stake, as our league position and prize money are already determined.

What do you think should be Terry's top priority when it comes to team selection?

For me it's all about next season now. Give all the youngsters a game, along with any players the manager is still undecided about.

As for the bit about affecting who gets relegated - well, if we end up fielding our weakest team against Hamilton and severely p1ss off St Mirren and their fans, so much the better. :cool:

• Agree 1

For me it's all about next season now. Give all the youngsters a game, along with any players the manager is still undecided about.

As for the bit about affecting who gets relegated - well, if we end up fielding our weakest team against Hamilton and severely p1ss off St Mirren and their fans, so much the better. :cool:

After saturday tend to agree!

Time for TB to give the young ones a run out since we have nothing to play for now and a few of the boys who are leaving to give them a match incase there is scouts at any of the remaining matchs

I am all for picking the strongest team and going all out to end the season on a high with a good win. I think the fans who give such great support away from home deserve no less. Also, I think it is only fair for the players who have acheived so much to have the opportunity to sign off in style in an end of season, no pressure match.

Youth, has to be - assess who is good enough to make the step up. Those released are gone so why rest on sentiment of giving final appearances to except perhaps Grant as he has played all season. We know our strongest current team, so its a good oppertunity for others to prove themselves and no matter who is on the pitch they should be giving 100% and going for the win - if not they dont deserve to be at the club.