FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

The Pre-Season Thread

Guzz

I would imagine Terry would send a strong team to Belfast with a mainly U-19 squad for Livi.

As for info on the official website I've given up even looking nowadays. Think of all those Plymouth, Bristol, Linfield fans looking for info and pretty much all they can find that is current and up to date is the Centenary Club winners. Its embarrassing to say the least.

Edited by Alex MacLeod

Never mind the Plymouth, Bristol, and Linfield fans looking for info - ICT fans wouldn't mind knowing either!

U mean there's nothing on the ICT website, that's strange it's usually a hotbed of information. :tongueincheek:

Confirmed on Bristol Rovers site. Game is to be played in Bath, but easy to get to and from Bristol.

Also comfirmed on Yeovil site.

Nothing on Plymouth site yet.

According to Maurice in the Courier, at this moment in time there is no Plymouth game and the trip depends on finding a 3rd opponent.

If Plymouth can't be sorted, who else is down there? Exeter? Bournemouth?

Confirmed on Bristol Rovers site. Game is to be played in Bath, but easy to get to and from Bristol.

According to Maurice in the Courier, at this moment in time there is no Plymouth game and the trip depends on finding a 3rd opponent.

Anyone bought plane tickets yet?.........

Torquay??

Damn you (disclaimer: I don't know who you is) for calling off the Linfield game. I was hugely excited about getting a 'home' game. Something a bit bizarre about it to be honest as it was only confirmed on Saturday and then called off yesterday. I wonder if we were perhaps considering a tour of NI as a back up plan as the south of England tour looked in doubt.

Oh well, I can only hope for an NI tour next year.

I wonder if we were perhaps considering a tour of NI as a back up plan as the south of England tour looked in doubt.

Looks like we were indeed trying to arrange a wee tour - Portadown have just announced the cancellation of their friendly v ICT which had been scheduled for 11th July!

I wonder if we were perhaps considering a tour of NI as a back up plan as the south of England tour looked in doubt.

Looks like we were indeed trying to arrange a wee tour - Portadown have just announced the cancellation of their friendly v ICT which had been scheduled for 11th July!

Decided to use the money to keep Rooney??

How about the seacat from Plymouth to France- Nantes ?

Anyone heard if the SW england trip has been confirmed. It would be nice to get some advanced warning so to book hotels and time off.

And being the cheapskate that I am, travelodge and Premier Inn sale starts tomorrow!! :tongueincheek:

gets more confusing .... seems we are playing Aldershot on the same day as Plymouth although the Aldershot FootyMad site says we were due to be playing Bournemouth .....

Looks like the pieces of the jigsaw are now in place. Bristol, Yeovil then Aldershot, although the last one is a lot closer to London than to the South West. Wonder where the team will base themselves, Bristol?

gets more confusing .... seems we are playing Aldershot on the same day as Plymouth although the Aldershot FootyMad site says we were due to be playing Bournemouth ..... http://www.aldershottown-mad.co.uk/news/tmnw/shots_face_scottish_premier_side_680604/index.shtml

IF, the Aldershot game happens, their fans seem quite excited about it for some reason Aldershot fan site

Maybe a few Scottish squadies will go along to swell the crowd!

gets more confusing .... seems we are playing Aldershot on the same day as Plymouth although the Aldershot FootyMad site says we were due to be playing Bournemouth ..... http://www.aldershot...604/index.shtml

IF, the Aldershot game happens, their fans seem quite excited about it for some reason Aldershot fan site

Maybe a few Scottish squadies will go along to swell the crowd!

Just had a quick look at the fan site, saw this and made me chuckle:

Shots v Inverness Caley Thistle, thats almost the Europa Cup.