FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

The house that looks like Danny Alexander....

When he sent me his letter last year asking for his vote his massive head in the photo of Inverness was obscuring the Caley Stadium - i was unimpressed.

Dont know who found the connection of these pictures but well done.

Edited by ajsict92

Not just DA though, unfortunately,politicians that actually give a toss and stick up for what they really believe in are few and far between.The vast majority ,once their noses are in the trough would sell their granny for a step up the political ladder and will be whipped whichever way they are told. Nae balls or conviction anymore,a trend started by Blair and "new" Labour and continued by politicians of all parties,spineless ,self serving bunch of sleekit feckers. Can ya tell i'm disilussioned wi politics and more so politicians? :irritated:

Useless Ging. I had reason to email him asking him to comment on some serious work issues being introduced by Govmt quango organization which could mean masses of job losses. It took 4 prompts for him to reply with a copy of a report I had already seen! I asked him if he supported the issues I raised - NO reply. The man has achieved his ambition. He knows he will not be re-elected next time round but he will get a nice big pension and a job with some merchant bank. A chocolate tea pot if ever there was one.

Not just DA though, unfortunately,politicians that actually give a toss and stick up for what they really believe in are few and far between.The vast majority ,once their noses are in the trough would sell their granny for a step up the political ladder and will be whipped whichever way they are told. Nae balls or conviction anymore,a trend started by Blair and "new" Labour and continued by politicians of all parties,spineless ,self serving bunch of sleekit feckers. Can ya tell i'm disilussioned wi politics and more so politicians? :irritated:

Same on this side of the pond I am afraid .... cant remember the exact quote, but someone once said something along the lines of "The desire to be a politician should exclude you from ever being one!" .... it is so true and applies equally to people of all political shades !

Same on this side of the pond I am afraid .... cant remember the exact quote, but someone once said something along the lines of "The desire to be a politician should exclude you from ever being one!" .... it is so true and applies equally to people of all political shades !

I remember the Lib Dems at the last general election had in their manifesto details about constituents being able to force a bi-election in order to oust a failing MP. He's certainly failing his constituents that's for sure! But the Tories didn't let them have this policy in the coalition agreement... shame really! I worked for the Lib Dems in Glasgow canvassing for them in 2010. I will never even vote for them again. I'm ashamed of what they have done,. they will never be forgiven in Scotland that's for sure. I'm with the SNP now.