FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Rooney offski - confirmed

TopSix

Well fair play to the lad.

Glad has some ambition not gone to crawley.

Now look forward to seeing him this season.

However still believe he will be out of his depth at Birmingham.

Good luck to him future would have been brighter with ictscarf.gif though.

Ah well, he's gone to a far bigger club (and certainly one bigger than Crawley!) and good for him. I for one like many others are disappointed that he didn't stay put, but life goes on, Caley Thistle go on and I am confident that he will be comfortably replaced. And I look forward to that right now.

Edited by Renegade

very happy for Adam and i think he has made the best decision finacially yes we will get more but career wise he will progress and it is a much bigger league to make a name for himself compared to league 2 where i would have been disappointed in him going to crawley

I wonder though if Butcher and the rest of the club will be disappointed on turning down that ?100,000. Was that really worth it for his performances after Christmas? As I said though, life goes on.

• Agree 1

Sad to have lost him, but happy he has gone to a decent side !!!!

I especially liked this comment on the signing ..... "After joining Yeovil on loan in 2007 Rooney had temporary stints at both Chesterfield and Bury, but it was on moving north of the border in the summer of 2008 that he really started to register on the radar."

TB should save that article to show to prospective signings !!!

Figured the Brummie move out now ..........Hughton their new gaffer........... who was his assistant at Newcastle...........Hibees Calderwood............ who wanted to sign Rooney ?

Who`s wanting Hibees Calderwood as his assistant.............Hughton ! Nice we tactical triangular move with Rooney scoring !

• Agree 1