Sign in to follow this  
Joonya

Ex ICT Players Score

2 minutes ago, Caley Mad In Berks said:

Competitive? Wasn't it a friendly?

Was it not in Betfred? If not, my mistake.

Dean Ebbe's late goal saw The New Saints progress to the third qualifying round of the Europa League...................and Charlie Taylor's inch-perfect cross from the left was met perfectly by the head of Cork and Lewis knew his net would bulge before the ball even crossed the line (Burnley 3 Aberdeen 1)  (Taylor played for us in 2013 along side Graeme Shinnie)

And I notice one of our ex youngsters, Andrew MacRae, released at the end of last season, I believe, scored a hat-trick for Forres yesterday

Edited by Caley Mad In Berks

Adam Rooney scored again for Salford tonight.  That is 6 in 7 games.  Would they notice if we swapped him for our Rooney?

• Funny 1

Scott Boden scored for Gateshead in the FA cup today.  The match was live on BBC.  I think that's about 6 he's got for them this season.  Rooney, Fisher, Boden and Mckay all finding the net regularly.  We need one of our current lads to do the same.

16 minutes ago, Glover said:

Filipe Morais scored his second goal of the season v Newport today in League Two.   Both goals have been penalties.

Third, in fact, since joining Crawley Town recently.

1 hour ago, DoofersDad said:

Scott Boden scored for Gateshead in the FA cup today.  The match was live on BBC.  I think that's about 6 he's got for them this season.  Rooney, Fisher, Boden and Mckay all finding the net regularly.  We need one of our current lads to do the same.

I noticed that the match was on BBC Red Button just after half time, and had a look.  Boden was subbed about five minutes after I started watching.  I think that was his 5th goal for Gateshead.  He also scored a couple for Wrexham earlier in the year.