Gazza ICT Coach? Gulp!

BornCaley

Nice to see that so many are concerned for the welfare of this drunken bully with a penchant for wife battering (and no it's not alleged, he's admitted it on several occasions whist indulging in yet another one of his self pitying confessions).

Saddens me that despite his history adulation still abounds. Perhaps it's the huge contribution he made to ICT that attempts to justify this forgiving approach? Perhaps not. Surprised a campaign for inclusion in the Hall of Fame hasn't emerged yet. Still, only a matter of time.

This isn't a maverick like Jimmy Johnstone or George Best. This is an excuse for a man who batters and abuses but only those who don't hit back. Scum.

Intelligent people should know better.

You obviously haven't read up on JJ then, and his wife beating antics, and GB who treated his woman like sh!t on the bottom of his shoe. Whilst intentionally drinking hiself into an early grave, whi;e PG has done nothing but try to sort his self out.

Gazza has shown in the last 11 months he can be back to his old self. When it comes to the wife beating bit, it was a one off, one too many granted, however there are both sides to either story. Do you not find it strange his ex wife, and her daughter(nothing to do with PG) still use his surname? I think that should tell you all you need to know about those women.

Stand by all I said and find it quite sad that you choose to turn on those battered and abused in an attempt to remove responsibility from your idol. As for 'telling me everything you need to know about those women" .........only one step removed from "she was wearing a short skirt and asking for it."

Sad and pathetic.

Oh.....wheny you went to follow the 'hero' you know so much about was it as a casual visitor or did you enjoy a season ticket?