FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

SPL Fan Surveyre: Rangers Newco

SPLFanSurveys

You May Have seen or heard of our site http://www.splsurvey.co.uk

The aim of this website is to give supporters of Scottish teams a stronger, collective voice and in light of the recent possibility of Rangers going into liquidation and the proposed SPL Financial Fair Play rules which appear to have been designed to pave the way for a Rangers Newco to remain in the SPL we felt it was a topic worthy off gauging the reaction of Scottish Football fans.

We therefore made this the subject of our first survey with the intention of circulating the results to the clubs & the people who run our game to give them feedback on what you the supporters of Scottish football think of their proposals.

The response was amazing with 48 hours 10,000 responses had been received and we where receiving enquiries fropm the media about the results.

We have been featured on BBC Reporting Scotland as well as being invited to take part in a discussion live on air on BBC Sportsound.

We urge all fans to take part in the survey and let their voice be heard you can also follow us on twitter at twitter.com/splfansurveys

I can now reveal I have been invited to a meeting at Hampden on Tuesday 24th April with Neil Doncaster & Iain Blair the SPL's Operations Director to discuss the survey results.

The survey closes at 1800 Monday response so far has been great just short of 13,500 can we have a massive push to try to get it past 15,000 by the time it closes.

Thanks for the support.

Number of response's now stands at 15,363.

Survey will close at 1800 tonight, we have started preparing the packs which will be sent to all SPL clubs.

And I have the opportunity to hand Mr Doncaster his personally.

Lets give him 16,000 reasons to listen.

Survey now closed final figure 16,527.

Will be on BBC Sportsound tonight at approx 2025 half time during Youth Cup Final.

BBC Reporting Scotland doing a piece outside Hampden after meeting tomorrow should be shown on that evenings programme.

Capital FM possibly doing a piece with me prior to meeting tomorrow

• Agree 1

Won't matter, as I keep on saying. All the petitions and fan fury will not stop the SPL from bending over backwards to ensure Rangers are in the SPL. These are money men, they aren't interested in ethics or intergrity. Doncaster et al will speak about the good of Scottish Football but they are only interest they have is self interest.

Only UEFA can stop this.