FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

team for killie

lukemackay

returning: tokely, tansey, G.shinnie, and possibly esson (although id stick with tuffey)

tuffey

meekings--williams-tokely--shinnie

tudur jones-foran

hayes----------tansey----------doran

tade

subs: esson, gillet, golobart, ross, morrison, sutherland, mckay

a few changes for me. give williams back to back games hes not realy had that opportunity yet

bring tokes and shinnie back in, just to freshen up, contracts are on the line.

see if tade can again terorise killie.

A bit of wood

A bit of wood - A bit of wood - A bit of wood - A bit of wood

2 x bits of wood

A bit of wood A bit of wood

A bit of wood

A barn door to at least aim at

Sorry I'll be serious now!

Tuffey

Meekings - Tokely - Williams - Shinnie

Hayes Jones Ross

Doran

Sutherland

Winnall

At least there's some attacking intention somewhere in there! May not be the heavy crew but at least some skill. Go for broke! It's not like we have to play to save ourselves

:wink:

• Agree 1

After watching Kyle White on Sunday, I think he could do with a run in the first team. Killie are hopeless - we should beat them easily.

If you are going, here are the ticket prices:

Away Support

Chadwick Stand

?22 - Adult

?15 - Over 65's, Under 18's & Students on production of photographic matriculation card

?5 - Under 12's

Edited by Top Six Next Year

I may be hoping against hope but - should the lessons have been learned looking back to our last visit to Rugby Park and the formation and style of play that probably led to our best performance of the season and tactically tore Kilmarnock apart - 4-3-3 or "loose" 4 - 4 - 2 and attack. That would mean potentially playing Hayes and Doran wide , with Tade and McKay up front (although I would prefer Shane) and with Jones and Foran (would TB drop Tansey ?) holding the middle. The back five surely picks itself.

And why bother playing anybody - including the loanees - where there is no chnace of them returning next season.

I may be hoping against hope but - should the lessons have been learned looking back to our last visit to Rugby Park and the formation and style of play that probably led to our best performance of the season and tactically tore Kilmarnock apart - 4-3-3 or "loose" 4 - 4 - 2 and attack. That would mean potentially playing Hayes and Doran wide , with Tade and McKay up front (although I would prefer Shane) and with Jones and Foran (would TB drop Tansey ?) holding the middle. The back five surely picks itself.

And why bother playing anybody - including the loanees - where there is no chnace of them returning next season.

I agree with the loanees part, makes sense to only play players who are fighting for a new contract. I would also like to see youngsters getting a chance, they would surely be able to show to some passion for getting first team action. Calum Dingwall and Kyle White did not look out of place at the testimonial game on Sunday against County and i see no reason why they shouldnt get a chance, add to this Liam Polworth who should get a chance in the closing games of the season

• Agree 2

Great post Libero. I've mentioned to quite a few folk that I thought Kyle White was very good on Sunday. The youngsters you've mentioned above are deserving of places in the starting line up for the remaining matches of the season. It would make sense to give them the experience. Wouldn't it be great to have these promising youngsters signed up on lengthy contracts so the club can start planning for the long-term, instead of this SPL season-to-season survival we seem to have at the moment? I know this is totally off-topic, but I would love to have Pele back in some capacity as a scout.

Edited by Top Six Next Year

Tuffey

Meekings, Tokely, Golobart, Gillet

Foran, OTJ

Hayes, Tansey, Doran

Sutherland

Subs: Esson, Williams, Piermayr, G Shinnie, Ross, Tade, Winnall

Absolutely nothing to lose here.

Give youth and those committed to next season a chance to flourish. Nothing to gain by providing any sort of platform for those departing.

If TB does this he has my full support irrespective of the result. Oh..........a Scotsman would be nice.

• Agree 1

Tuffey

Tokely Golobart Williams Gillet

Ross Jones Tansey

Doran Tade Hayes

Subs - Mathieson*, Foran, Meekings, Piermayr, G.Shinnie, McKay, Sutherland

* - If Esson is fit enough for the bench then he can come in, if not then stick with Mathieson or re-sign Calder till the end of the season just for the entertainment value!

Edited by Renegade