FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Fans Event Ideas

TopSix

One of my colleagues attended this match on Sunday - she said it was a good day out too. Good idea to raise funds for youth development at ICTFC?

Another idea I think the club could explore may be to do some kind of Fifa '13 competition on (PS3s / Xbox 360s) at the stadium to encourage more younger kids to support the team. Meeting players and having a real link to the club might ensure we have more fans from the current young generation.

One of my colleagues attended this match on Sunday - she said it was a good day out too. Good idea to raise funds for youth development at ICTFC?

Another idea I think the club could explore may be to do some kind of Fifa '13 competition on (PS3s / Xbox 360s) at the stadium to encourage more younger kids to support the team. Meeting players and having a real link to the club might ensure we have more fans from the current young generation.

We (Supporters Trust) actually had the match idea on or list but with so many other things on and a lack of willing hands it was shelved for this season but will be looked at for next season. No reason it has to be an end of season thing, and with so many other things on at the end of a season, it may be that we look to do something during the season itself.

Gringo Jnr had also brought up the idea of some kind of "electronic games" day at the stadium and whilst I have no interest in football games (mostly because I suck at them) I know a few of the squad play so some kind of fans v players challenge could be good craic.

• Agree 1

Have split this off on to a separate topic as I think there's merit in having a separate topic for people to give ideas and suggestions in things they might be interested in...and possibly helping with!!!

that sounds like a great idea (playing on the pitch) although £100 minimum would price most regular fans out of the market!

could maybe be better with a play with the pro's day?

5 a side tourney

teams of: 5 fans & 2 ict players (handicap being they're not allowed to score?)

winning team gets a hospitality day at ict

all participants get a matchball so your "team" can sign it & team photo

other various prizes for best goal, save & MVP of the day

yea that's the only catch is some dummy (most likely me) injuring someone, or vise-versa.

doubt i'd make much of a dent in rossco though, even if i did i doubt he'd notice :D

The FIFA Players Vs. Fans Challenge would be easily done, i am sure if someone was to contact Blockbuster they'd loan out consoles and if it was organised around the time of the new game coming out they might chuck in a copy of FIFA 13 for the winner.

- Fans pay £50 to emulate Jonny Hayes and have a square go with Richie Foran. First fan to last a minute going toe-to-toe with the Foranator wins a coconut.

- CaleyD challenge: fans and players pay £25 each and have to read three of CaleyD's posts in a row without falling asleep. Winner gets years supply of Nytol. This challenge will require strict drug testing for Pro-Plus, cocaine and crystal meth.

- Renegade XI. All the players Renegade has suggested we sign are recruited to play in a charity match against Caley Thistle. Fans flock for miles around to see how that eight foot tall Norwegian whaler works alongside Tana Umanga up front.

- Ross County charity approach. We charge everyone £20 for, er, y'know, eh. Yep.

- Everyone pays Johndo £10 to go a week without insinuating that he has insider information from within the club. The accuracy of Johndo's 'exclusives/windups/pish' will remain the same for this week.

- Instead of TopSixNextYear putting bets on Caley winning 7-1 and Shane Sutherland to score hat-tricks, he donates all his bets for a month to the club. We now have more money than Manchester City and Ladbrokes are bankrupt.

- ALternative Maryhill enters a 'Jesus and Mary Chain' look-a-like competition and wins £5 for the club. Sadly it's wasted when the result ofthe competition descends into a massive riot and everyone gets killed.

• Agree 14

If I may come in here.

Im organizing a charity football game between County and Caley Thistle Fans based in the central belt.

Im looking for Central Belt based (or even in the snecky!) Caley Fans to play.

If anybody is interested please get in touch.

I dont know how hard this would be to organize, Ive seen it on tv before where random people at a public location start singing and everybody joins in.

If we could maybe try and do it at a football match, that would be one for you tube, imagine, its all quiet people are doing their own thing then suddenly someone chants stand up for the caley jags and everybody stands up and starts singing, followed by other songs.

We could also inform the BBC and STV that its going to happen, I think it would be good publicity for ICT and may even make the National news.

If it would be too difficult to organize at the TCS how about we just settle for the Eastgate centre, train station or High st.

• Agree 1

I mentioned the electronic games night a while ago. Probably around the time Boardroom Banter was still alive and kicking.

So long as people have an interest in this sort of thing, it doent really matter if it's a football related game or something else. After all, I doubt the ladies would hold much appeal for FIFA 12, and perhaps would feel better playing Just Dance or some sort of Kareoke game.

My personal fave would be something akin to guitar hero or band hero. everyone can get involved and the players can create their own band. a sort of 'battle of the bands' night verses the players.

I dont know how hard this would be to organize, Ive seen it on tv before where random people at a public location start singing and everybody joins in.

If we could maybe try and do it at a football match, that would be one for you tube, imagine, its all quiet people are doing their own thing then suddenly someone chants stand up for the caley jags and everybody stands up and starts singing, followed by other songs.

We could also inform the BBC and STV that its going to happen, I think it would be good publicity for ICT and may even make the National news.

If it would be too difficult to organize at the TCS how about we just settle for the Eastgate centre, train station or High st.

What a pity we didnt think of this before Jimmy says aye to a Kille Pie !!

• Agree 2