FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Tade to St Johnstone. Deal Confirmed.

Libero

Good point that managers, players et al are on holiday apart from journalists who link everyone with everyone, BUT..............strange isn't it that most clubs are being linked spuriously or not with other's players except us. We are shaping up to be last in the pecking order again.

He has just confirmed on twitter

@tadepelson: Well as everyone have seen i am going away, i am grateful for the opportunity that Inverness gave me and for all the support.

Gutted. Not sure what his intentions are but the opportunity to play in Europe even if it's only a couple games is a big draw.

Lordi Lordi, just who the hell does he think he is. Most of our fans, myself included were willing him to do well and forgave him many times over. Well he has just kicked us all in the bells and turned his back on us all. And for what. St Johnstone. Hardly going to a bigger club. This just sucks big time.

Maybe it's for the best though, as he struggled for long spells interspersed with some magical moments.

Good luck wherever, just don't expect to hear your name ringing out from my seat.

Oh well 2 games in Eurpoe and fighting relegation because lets not kid about it the season St J just had was an exceptional one created by some very good loan signings who managed to do well and other bigger and better teams like Hearts & D Utd struggled to gel as quickly. But to think that will be repeated would be unrealistic - good luck to Tade but he wasnt exceptional for us this year and still has a lot of improvement in his game, sad he wasnt willing to do that with us.

• Agree 1

As the donkey heads south down the A9, asking every 1.5 miles 'are we there yet? ' we wonder if we have seen the passing of another Lionel? a player who frustrated his teamates as well as fans.

I'm not too sad to see him go to be honest, and when he lines up against us i'll be giving him pelters too. Fanny...

• Agree 1

Je contient mon silence!

Do you not mean "je continue mon silence" Scarlet?

"Contient" is the third person singular (the bit you use with "il" or "elle") of the verb "contenir" - to contain. You're looking for the first person singular of the present tense of "continuer" - to continue. :lol:

Edited by Charles Bannerman

Always gave his all and worked his socks off, fair play to the guy. If he adds composure to his game and improves his nose for goal he could become a absolutley fantastic little (big!) striker.