FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Scotland vs Serbia and Macedonia

lukemackay

I was surprised to read that Levein's percentage of matches won for Scotland is actually higher than he achieved at any of the 5 clubs he managed.

His record in competitive matches, however, is pretty poor, just 3 wins from 10, and they came against Liechtenstein twice (2-1 and 1-0), and Lithuania (1-0).

Wales were away from home and I very much doubt we'll beat Wales which is why I previously posted we'd be lucky to win a single game .

Everyone can get results against anyone on this group. On Friday Macedonia from what I heard should've beaten Croatia. If Scotland wernt to win a game it would be the biggest failure in the history of Scottish football I really can't see it happening.

Apparently, Levein has won 30% of competitive matches as Scotland boss (two of which were against Liechtenstein). Berti Vogts was regarded as rubbish (which he was), yet he won 38.5% of competitive matches, while Burley (hounded from day one) won 37.5%. It could also be added that Levein arguably has a better group of players to choose from than the other too, perhaps the best since France 98.

He is rubbish. FACT!

Edited by Renegade
  • Agree 1

• 5 weeks later...

Scotland will finish bottom of the group and will be lucky to win a single game .

:lol:

That's not being pessimistic that's just being plain stupid.

Played 2 home games and won neither , plain stupid eh ?

Still not won a game . Looks like my "plain stupid " prediction is coming true !

Scotland will finish bottom of the group and will be lucky to win a single game .

:lol:

That's not being pessimistic that's just being plain stupid.

Played 2 home games and won neither , plain stupid eh ?

Still not won a game . Looks like my "plain stupid " prediction is coming true !

Great to see your so happy about that. Shows that you really don't are about what your nation does just that your more interested in you yourself being right to feed your ego.