FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Under 20s v Dundee

DeeMan

Hoping to take in this match on Tuesday (KO 2pm), but the Megabus back to Dundee leaves the bus station at 4.10, leaving me around 20 minutes to catch it after final whistle. (I write reports for DFC website).

Any kind soul prepared to give a Dundee supporter a lift to the bus station? Don't want to have to rely on a taxi being available.

Many thanks.

Jim

I'll be the big guy with the video camera at the back of the main stand....or just ask anyone local and they should be able to point me out.

Message system isn't active for new users on the forum, but you can drop me an e.mail to donald at caleythistleonline dot com

Can I be the first to thank you and the team you support for saving us from relegation come the end of the season.

Go on then, i'll bite. 20 of my Dundonian pounds says yer wrang. Losers money goes to the youth development of the winners team. Ya up for it?

and it disnae mean 6p in the pound before IHE says it!!

I can confirm it was 1-1. Webster for Dundee and Morrison for ICT. Enjoyed my afternoon sitting behind a friendly crowd of 'Lady Hooligans'. Thanks again to CaleyD for the lift. Hope to see you at Dens in the near future.

I can confirm it was 1-1. Webster for Dundee and Morrison for ICT. Enjoyed my afternoon sitting behind a friendly crowd of 'Lady Hooligans'.

That will be the nationally feared CCBC!!!! Caleyjags forever cake baking crew, let's hope they never left you a calling card or worse still one of their cupcakes

Dougal

Edited by dougal