FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

The The Rangers v ICT

12th Man

Win win situation tonight.

The Rangers need a good crowd behind them to do well, ( Im assuming thats why its taken them so long to win away from home) if their fans dont bother to turn up tonight, its a real mental blow for their players and could well be cup no 2 crossed off their wish list tonight.

If they turn up to egg their players on in numbers, we get a good payout.

Enjoy the game tonight guys theres nothing to fear, regardless of what division the teams play in, the Gers are firm bookies favorites so the onus is completely on them to satisfy their fans.

Whether you win or lose we will support you ever more, your playing a big club but you all know how good you can be so do your best.

Very tactful Dan. You may tell people things so long as you dont post links.

12th No matter how many turn up we wont make very much if anything. Rangers will fiddle the system to show reduced gate. 30,000 complimentaries. Thats how bitter they are. Cut of nose to spite face syndrome

Need to watch what i put here so hope i am not breaking any rules. game is available live online. message me for more info

A PM with a link would be most appreciated!

*cough* and here if possible *cough*

Very tactful Dan. You may tell people things so long as you dont post links.

12th No matter how many turn up we wont make very much if anything. Rangers will fiddle the system to show reduced gate. 30,000 complimentaries. Thats how bitter they are. Cut of nose to spite face syndrome

Surely not, considering the majority of SFL clubs ( bar 1 or 2 )voted to put them in div 3 and not div 1