FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Bitter Craig Brown

Dargo20

After his semi final defeat at Easter Road today Craig Brown has told his players that only 3rd place in the SPL is acceptable behind Motherwell (who he says are clearly the second best team in Scotland ) and he also stated his side are 3rd best.

He also added how unlucky they were today and the other games at the start of 2013 and if they had scored first in these games they would be comfortably be siting 3rd in the league.

No mention of ICT being 5 points ahead of them 2 games in hand and a better  goal difference of 11 goals.

• Agree 1

After his semi final defeat at Easter Road today Craig Brown has told his players that only 3rd place in the SPL is acceptable behind Motherwell (who he says are clearly the second best team in Scotland ) and he also stated his side are 3rd best.

He also added how unlucky they were today and the other games at the start of 2013 and if they had scored first in these games they would be comfortably be siting 3rd in the league.

No mention of ICT being 5 points ahead of them 2 games in hand and a better  goal difference of 11 goals.

What semi final was that?  :crazy:

The Caley Curse has struck again.

PLEASING.

He's still playing regular football and getting paid much more than he would have done than if he stayed with us. I don't think it's the best case to be honest although it is funny.

At the end of the day it dont matter how good or bad you are. If you dont score you dont win. Games I've seen Aberdeen in they have been gash and I'm surprised Paw is still there. This week he claims Hibs had one shot on target and scored. BBC say Hibs had five on target. Paw must watch a different game to everyone else. Ask a Dons fan what they think and they'll not agree with him.

I may be in the minority, but I actually think 'fair play' to Hayes !!!

The tweets seem to be heartfelt and show he cares about how badly his (current) team are doing. He doesnt claim they deserve 2nd spot, just says that this is the the aim for the end of the season, as a way to pay the fans back for the crap that's gone before. Its a far cry from Granpa Broon who seems to display an arrogant sense of entitlement to claim 2nd spot and conveniently forgets about all the other teams who have beaten them fair and square to sit above them .....

• Agree 1