FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

3 Points on Saturday

djh222

As most of us know Neil Lennon has already said that he will take a "weakened" squad up to Inverness on Saturday.

This means that we should try and take advantage of this and get three points considering it will probably be about the same squad that played against Arbroath at Parkhead and could only manage a draw.

What would you be happy with after the final whistle is blown?

a point would be good, a win would be fantastic, a loss wouldnt be the end of the world.

beating celtic is never easy, we are 3 times as weakened as them, given that we have a squad half the size, probably a quater the ammount of internationals, and our best players are injured or carrying knocks.

motherwell the next weeks much more important.

Hopefully a weakened team will give us a chance, but I rate some fringe players like Tony Watt as being every bit as good as the first picks and these guys will be hungry to prove they are worth of CL game time. Its not going to be easy.

Exactly ... "weakened" teams often play with a lot more effort.

ICT have not lost 4-games on the bounce (including friendlies and cup games) under Terry and Mo.

The last time this happened was the 2008/09 season, having lost 6 consecutive league games between the end of November and beginning of January.

I'm sure the lads will do their very best regardless of who plays in either side, We have a very keen, ambitious and enterprising team they could very easily make NL a very anxious man.

Wish ICT all the very best, no injuries, no cards just a bundle of goals.

Go to it ICT togetherNess will win.        :ictscarf:  

• Agree 1

Plan A a couple of players are out so go and hide on the park for 90 mins and expect defeat

Plan B Give them hell for 90 mins and make them wish they never got the bus up.

I think you mean plane up! Celtic don't do bus journeys.

Guest Mahonio

Seems like both Andrew Shinnie and Richie Foran could line up in this match, with "Andrew being the most likely to play".

Seems like the injuries aren't as bad as 1st feared :-) :-).

Plan A    a couple of players are out  so go and hide on the park for 90 mins and expect defeat

Plan B   Give them hell for 90 mins and make them wish they never got the bus up.

I think you mean plane up! Celtic don't do bus journeys.

What flight are they getting up on Friday?

http://ripassetseu.s3.amazonaws.com/www.hial.co.uk/_files/documents/jan_13/hia__1357814853_Inverness_Airport_Winter_Sched.pdf

Edited by 12th Man

Plan A a couple of players are out so go and hide on the park for 90 mins and expect defeat

I think you mean plane up! Celtic don't do bus journeys.What flight are they getting up on Friday?

http://ripassetseu.s3.amazonaws.com/www.hial.co.uk/_files/documents/jan_13/hia__1357814853_Inverness_Airport_Winter_Sched.pdf

I believe they charter a plane.

Edited by old caley girl

I think you mean plane up! Celtic don't do bus journeys. What flight are they getting up on Friday?

I believe they charter a plane.

Whats wrong with the megga bus?

I don't believe for one second that Celtic will come to Inverness with a weakened side. They will come here and try and end any title hopes. 

Considering we just had the week of hell. I hope the players are really up for this game and be right in Celtic's faces for 90 minutes. I would be delighted with 3 points but even a point would be a good result too.  

Edited by ICTRoughi