FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Replacement Keeper?

Rival

Joslain Mayebi from Wrexham looks ok as he's been on fire and has experience Of the Cypriot and Israeli premier leagues swell as playing with Metz B. Won the Fa TropHy.

Paul Gallagher- released by Dunfermline, decent

Greg Fleming- former gretna but currently Benchwarming at Grimsby

Edited by Rival

I would like to see us utilise the Arsenal link next season and secure some top young players there. Not sure on the goalkeeping front who would be available.

Edited by ICTRoughi

James Shea, Damian Matrinez and Reice Charles Cook are all young Arsenal keepers playing in the u21 league

Damien Martinez is the only one I recognise. Played in that high scoring cup game vs Reading.

I would like to see us utilise the Arsenal link next season and secure some top young players there. Not sure on the goalkeeping front who would be available.

Have you seen arsenal's keepers?

Lehmann was the last good keeper they've had.  And he was f**kin radio rental.

Guest Mahonio

Marian Kello is on loan at Wolves until end of season so he'll be available by time Toni leaves.

There will be plenty of goalies available at end of season so we will see what happens.

We can forget about Paul Gallagher as he's close to signing for County.

Edited by Mahonio

Joslain Mayebi from Wrexham looks ok as he's been on fire and has experience Of the Cypriot and Israeli premier leagues swell as playing with Metz B. Won the Fa TropHy.

Paul Gallagher- released by Dunfermline, decent

Greg Fleming- former gretna but currently Benchwarming at Grimsby

Greg fleming ain't the most awe inspiring to be fair. Bench warming at grimsby after playin for gretna naw thanks.

If Tonio goes we need to get someone who will challenge Ryan - I personally dont  have a lot of knownledge about available keepers but I think Mark Brown woud be a good back up / challenger for the no 1 spot