FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

It's time to choose....

BornCaley

choose Tulloch Stadium, choose Butcher, choose Thistle FC, choose 1994, choose Telford Street, choose the red, the black, the white & the blue, choose Pele, choose Roberts goal v Utd, choose Feb 8th 2000,choose Garry Warren, choose being 3 nil down, choose being 3 nil up, choose Caledonian FC, choose Kingsmills, choose Hogg's battle for fitness,  choose Reguero, choose securing top 6 football, choose the shoe protest, choose Robbo, choose the Howden End, choose the merger, choose Christie, choose supercaley go ballistic celtic are atrocious, choose the 3-3 County Cup tie, choose Malpas, choose Graham Spiers Hat, choose that BT ad, choose CTO.com, choose IHE, choose Doran,choose Bannerman, choose The Longman, choose beating Saints to Europe, choose Billy Mckay, choose the ICT superkids, choose Lennon kicking the water bottle, choose Esson choose County & our Shadow, choose Ritchie Foran, choose Tommy Cumming, choose Tudor Jones hammer shot, choose punching dugouts,  choose saying NO to Barnsley, choose the Shinnie Brothers,  choose Adams and his seeeeeeethe,  CHOOSE INVERNESS CALEDONIAN THISTLE FC.

HISTORY IN THE MAKING SAT 11th MAY 2013

• Agree 12

Jagster

I originally did this during the " we believe" campaign in the 1st Division, so I had included Brewster at the time.

Proctor

Graeme Spiers Hat refers to a quote by said Journo Mr Spiers after our first SPL game against Livvy when we were battered 5-0 i think. He said he would eat his hat if we survived the SPL campaign. Sadly he never lived up to his bet!

Could have  been arranged IHE but some buggers drunk the beer that Doc was going to use for the De Lorean's flux converter :drinking06:

On 19th May 1940 Winston Churchill gave his famous World War 2 speech including  - "I have nothing to offer but blood, toil, tears and sweat"

That'll do for us on Sunday :boxing:  but just without the tears...

Edited by Bluesman

On 19th May 1940 Winston Churchill gave his famous World War 2 speech including - "I have nothing to offer but blood, toil, tears and sweat"

He also said "We would fight them on the beaches" quite apt really. 

Edited by micaley68
  • Agree 4