FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Well done ICT supporters...

Johnboy

According to Scotland on Sunday, both sets of supporters gave Brewster a sympathetic round of applause when he had to go off..... That doesn't happen too often and our away support deserve a pat on the back for that......  :022: 

Even if half of them were laughing up their sleeves that the Highland curse had struck again.....!!  :018: :018:

there were many boos from our support Johnboy which I felt was a real shame and I personally felt disappointed.  I didn't and couldn't boo him.  When a player from any team is injured then we should be big enough to give a bit of applause. 

We have generally in the past been known as fans who are fair, sporting and get along with other teams.

I don't want to open up the whole debate yet again but while I can understand some folk feeling that they were let down by Craig I suspect that we do not know the whole story and I also suspect it may be a different one from the one we think or the 'line' we have been fed.  Craig did a job for us when he was with us and for that I'll be grateful.