FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Billy Mckay

Sure thing. Here's a few for starters:

Jaeger Bombing 16

Dancing 7

Pulling Birds 12

Chat Up Lines 3

Not Spewing After A Lads Night Out 18

Thanks for that.  He won't need chat up lines in Wigan.  Just flash the cash and he'll be laughing with the 'talent' round town on a Saturday night.

Really sorry to see him go but at least he is giving himself a challenge Wigan could just be the club for him to go to as I am sure he will get game time and look at how MaArthur and McCarty ? from Hamilton have progressed

Hopefully he will still be here for the Derby and as other have said sign off with a Hat Trick

Given that he is a free agent at the end of the season I think if we get £150K we will be doing very well

Good luck Billy and thanks for the service you have given to the club

Somebody mentioned  Clark as  REPLACEMENT  we could not match the wages that he is on at Sevco, although I think he would be a good signing

gives me another reason to shout dogs abuse at Shaun Maloney when Chicago Fire come calling here in Toronto !!! How he ever managed to get a DP slot in MLS is beyond me !

Because he is a brilliant player

gives me another reason to shout dogs abuse at Shaun Maloney when Chicago Fire come calling here in Toronto !!! How he ever managed to get a DP slot in MLS is beyond me !

Because he is a brilliant playerI think he has won about 15 cups

SPL,Scottish,League, FA cup and Europa runner up.

Edited by 12th Man

Just watched BBC News. No mention at all about the possible transfer of one of Scotland's most prolific scorers over the past 3 years! An absolute disgrace in my opinion.

A brief mention on Sportscene being the only football news in what was otherwise a tedious and repetitive Glasgow derby l in.

Michael higdon then?

He's currently on the bench for Sheffield United vs Tottenham.

I would happily take Scott McDonald right now. He scored some important goals for Celtic and he's a proven goalscorer in Scotland - don't think he's a reject in the slightest.

Calum McGregor on loan anyone?

I would like us to loan him yeah but is he a Striker, sure in a game I watched on Sky or BT (possibly Europe) he was on wing?