Sign in to follow this  
InvernessCT19

Old tops

Ive been trying to get hold of an old home top for a while now with no luck. Just wondering is anyone has got any of the home tops between 1996 and 2004 that they would be willing to sell? Preferably in a medium or large 

6 hours ago, InvernessCT19 said:

Ive been trying to get hold of an old home top for a while now with no luck. Just wondering is anyone has got any of the home tops between 1996 and 2004 that they would be willing to sell? Preferably in a medium or large 

I've just scoured through EBay, mainly stuff that shows up when looking for programmes, but there is a fair few amount of shirts, but the prices do fluxuate a lot... 

1 hour ago, Satan said:

How much are they going for?

Ranges. I got a 2010 one for a little under £20, others are going for around £30/40

I think any old tops are probably being kept for keepsake.

I have a '95/'96  and a '99/'00, but dont think I'd sell them.

Fair enough, it does seem that most people that have them aren’t willing to sell them which is fair enough given how hard they are to come across😂

Been on the look out for the home one from the 2012/13 season. Love that shirt 

Edited by Belfast Brigade

Maybe the club will bring out some retro shirts for us to buy to celebrate 25 years......fingers crossed

2 hours ago, WYNESS101 said:

Maybe the club will bring out some retro shirts for us to buy to celebrate 25 years......fingers crossed

Hoping for a Caley and a Thistle final home kits as the Home and Away kits and a special anniversary kit just for the Pre Season friendlies. But I don't see that happening...

On 4/10/2019 at 10:35 AM, WYNESS101 said:

A tie in with Copa would work. 

https://www.copafootball.com/en

Edited by TopSix

Sign in to follow this  

• FB_caley_thisle_online_970x90.jpg