FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Killie V ICT - matchday thread

Scotty

[li]Discuss the game in HERE[/li]
    [li]Get to the chatroom HERE[/li]
    [li]See the subs / bookings / report HERE[/li]
    [li] At the game ??? - Dont forget to vote in the POLL after the game has ended.

LINEUPS

Kilmarnock
    [attach=1]

ICT
    [attach=2]

having to listen to the Arabs V Well game because of the ridiculous blocking of the Killie V ICT game to the rest of the world and keeper Smith just made a complete erse of an easy catch allowing Robb to score for the Arabs.

Feckity feckity feckity feckity feckity feckity feckity feckity feckity feckity feckity feckity feckity feckity feckity feckity feckity feckity feckity feckity feckity feckity feckity feckity feckity feckity feckity feckity feckity feckity feckity feckity feckity feckity feckity feckity feckity feckity feckity feckity feckity feckity feckity feckity feckity feckity feckity feckity feckity feckity feckity feckity feckity feckity feckity feckity feckity feckity feckity feckity feckity feckity feckity feckity feckity feckity feckity feckity feckity feckity feckity feckity feckity feckity feckity feckity feckity feckity feckity feckity feckity feckity feckity feckity feck

Oh well I guess it just wasn't meant to be  :007:

Still we gave it a go today and CC freshened up the squad a bit.

I think we have a few more suspensions coming up so perhaps a chance for a few fringe players to stake there claims.

Let's help Dunfermline into the 1st division next week and try and claim 7th place for ourselves  :022:

Just got back;

We were beaten by bad defending, bad luck, a well taken over head kick and an absolutly awful referee/ linesman combo.

We have found our replacement for Barry in Sutherland, looked eager, strong and very good.  Rory looked OK, but it shows that we are missing some people who can stick the ball away.

But Victory or death Charlie, victory or death.  You went for 'lie down quietly and die'

Forgot to say;

There was a young supporter thrown out after barely 10 minutes for 'standing up excessivly.'  Apparently Kilmarnock have a station where they can view the crowd and (this coming from a steward) they told the stewards to 'Pick one and throw him out.'  At half time some one got a meeting with this supervisor person but I didn't find out what happened.

It is an absolute disgrace and think that a complaint should be put to Killie on from ICT on behalf of the boy and the supporters who were there today.

That were a bit pesh :020:

Ah well I suppose you could say that our season is over now but at least CC gave it a good go in the second half.  Killie were for the taking today, I don't think I would have any of their players apart from Naismith and Greer, IMO they are one of the worst teams we have played all season.  First goal was 'total football' great ball in from Hastings and Paatalinen got up well for the header.  Their goal was an absolute joke, long throw, missed clearance at the front post by Caff (I think) and the ball bounced over Fraser to di Giacamo at the back post.  Their second was a good finish by di Giacamo... after that I went down to get a pie and heard the killie fans celebrating for their 3rd, at that point I was considering just walking out as the exit was right beside the pie stall.  I decided to stick about for the second half and am glad I did, CC must have read the riot act because we looked much more up for it.  Black and Duncan were bossing the midfield and Caff looked like a different player.  Good header by Dods from a corner for our second, although I think it might have been tapped in at the back post by a killie player.  Black started acting like a fanny (once again) and had 3 separate occasions he could have been booked, eventually got booked and was subbed off to the dismay of some our fans.  I overheard one fan (unnamed) saying to another "we need a new manager" ......... honest tae feck I don't know how anyone could not have noticed that Black was on the verge of walking, at one point the Killie fans were chanting his name after a bad challenge he made (I thought he was going to be sent off then).  McAllister came on for sweggers and looked in excellent shape.... just wasn't to be.

Fraser  :003: :003: :003:

Not his best game, looked uncomfortable when the ball was played near him but pulled off a very good save in the first half.  I need to say the replay of their first to see if he was at fault.

Tokely  :003: :003:

Was far from his best, got caught out by trying to play the offside trap on a couple of occasions.  Looked off the pace.

Dods  :003: :003:

Was mince, think he missed Munro beside him

Caff  :003: :003: :003:

Had a poor first half but was excellent in the second. Made some great challenges, maybe with some more first team football he can fill the position at the back, needs to learn how to header the ball though

Hastings  :003: :003: :003: :003:

Excellent, great cross for the first goal and couldn't be faulted throughout the 90

Duncan  :003: :003: :003: :003: :003:

One of the best performances I've seen from him, he was the maestro in the centre, cleaned up everything and used the ball well.

Black  :003: :003: :003: :003:

There is no doubting this boys ability but for feck sake STOP GETTING UNECESSARY YELLOW CARDS. 

Paatalinen  :003: :003: :003: :003:  :003:

Looks to be a gem of a signing by CC, needs to sharpen up a bit but his distribution of the ball was excellent and a cracking header for our first.

Wilson :003: :003: :003:

Looked tired

McSwegan  :003: :003: :003:

Had some nice touches and came close with a shot from 20+ yards that sizzled over.

Bayne  :003: :003: :003:

Was quiet all game

Subs

Zander  :003: :003: :003:

Caused problems whenever he got the ball, this boy is going to be a cracking player for ICT

Hart  :003: :003:

Couple of good corners

McAllister  :003: :003: :003:

Should have started, cased problems for the Killie defence