FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

What are you going to do?

STFU

Yet again another week goes by and still Ross Morrison and co carry on with this charade .Communication as always a big Zero . I So expected far more from him tbh it’s a disgrace and not ideal way to run the club . we now have the Worst manager by far and  could be followed by the worst Chairman at this rate . 

Given the shareholding of the Trust, can they demand / request a seat on the Board?

That would get a fan’s representative involved in the key discussions and decisions and, subject to the usual confidentiality constraints, able to give fans updates and (hopefully) reassurances.

The Trust nominee on the Board can also hold the club’s staff, including the CEO and SLO, to account.

It would also raise the profile of the Trust and perhaps allay some of the concerns voiced by BC and others  

• Like 2

I agree the lack of communication and engagement from the club is the biggest disappointment in this whole sorry saga .... And ironically the silence only amplifies the fans frustrations related to what is happening on the pitch right now.

Hopefully the Supporters Trust board announce details of a meeting imminently ..... 

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

1 hour ago, IMMORTAL HOWDEN ENDER said:

Am I alone in feeling the most frustration that the club is not actually approaching the Trust or issuing some kind of Board response to the growing dissatisfaction. That just totally smacks of could not care less and just heightens the tension.  

Wow don't you catch on quick? 

Dougal

2 hours ago, IMMORTAL HOWDEN ENDER said:

Am I alone in feeling the most frustration that the club is not actually approaching the Trust or issuing some kind of Board response to the growing dissatisfaction. That just totally smacks of could not care less and just heightens the tension.  

Just continues week after week to let us know how to buy the next match ticket or latest product in the club shop.  Business.

21 hours ago, Douglas Mackenzie said:

Maybe a breakthrough would be if a restricted number on this forum asked the Chairman and board for a fair hearing and the meeting was designed to address the one issue of repairing communication, we would start to get somewhere.We should not try and eat the whole elephant,but do so in bite sizes.(Not wishing harm or  real elephants )

We should maybe use our voice  to start addressing issues,but we should do so in small steps and not try and address all issues in one go.

Many have tried already, which is why we find ourselves where we are.

Communication is two way, and unfortunately the club are standing with their fingers in their ears shouting lalalala at anyone who has tried to communicate with them.

What's the next step?

1 hour ago, STFU said:

Communication is two way, and unfortunately the club are standing with their fingers in their ears shouting lalalala at anyone who has tried to communicate with them.

What's the next step?

Keep plugging away at trying to establish a communication channel.  That has to be the first and only priority.

Eventually, though, it might have to be a formal complaint - to the SFA? to UEFA? - that the SLO is not doing his job.  Though that's probably irrelevant since we're unlikely to qualify for a UEFA competition in the near future ...

3 hours ago, Yngwie said:

Saturday 23rd, 12:00 at The Innes according to the invite I’ve just received.

That’s unfortunate as I’d have attended but can’t as I’m meeting a pal who supports Dundee United and is coming up that day for a couple of drinks before the game.

I hope it is a well attended productive session. 

On 9/12/2023 at 5:20 PM, snorbens_caleyman said:

Keep plugging away at trying to establish a communication channel.  That has to be the first and only priority.

Eventually, though, it might have to be a formal complaint - to the SFA? to UEFA? - that the SLO is not doing his job.  Though that's probably irrelevant since we're unlikely to qualify for a UEFA competition in the near future ...

You're probably right.  5 years of refusal to communicate isn't really giving them a fair chance.

• tm4tj unpinned this topic