FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Relegation Party 28/04/07!!

Hmm this is a tough call pay £21 ticket + £10 bus to go and see what is essentially a friendly or pay £10 ticket plus about £5 in petrol to see 2 teams who are playing in a season defining game?

Essentially a friendly? Our season is not over, we still have 7th place and a few extra quid for the summer to play for. Our team needs all the support it can get. Fair enough, it's cheaper... but I don't go to see County play because I don't support them.

Well OK it's not a friendly but then neither was the game on Saturday but it was played like a friendly and ***** to watch.  I am turned on more (footballing wise, honest) by the prospect of a game between a team hoping to win the league and a team hoping to avoid relegation than 2 teams battling it out for 7th place.  I go to watch Ross County because I am a fan of football as well as a fan of ICT (a cheapskate too of course).  Indeed i'd go as far to say that if ICT are away when county are at home in the play-offs (hypothetically of course) i'd again head to Dingwall.

Everyone to their own, I suppose. Personally I would never pay to watch another team (unless it was Scotland or my English team, Everton!), certainly not a rival AND a team who buy their way to success. THAT is a waste of money in my opinion.

I'm sure it'll be a great game, but I'm not fussed who wins, I don't like either of them.

Certainly not to the same extent as Gretna. People keep saying that Gretna's rise up the leagues over the last few seasons has been a 'fairytale'. What crap. Anyone could've done it with a bit of money.

OUR rise up the leagues has been the real fairytale, Gretna are impostors!

I hope the whingey fecker is there, slating him is half the fun on a visit to Tannadice.