FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Pars Singing Section _ Bring it on.

I'm going to come and join you on the grounds that if I don't I will just regret it ..... plus it sounds like FUN!!!  I'll be on my own unfortunately, as I've met very few of you.  I'm probably not very qualified to comment as this is my 1st season actually coming to games but I too have been stunned by the lack of home crowd response.  I may not be an expert on the game, I may not be an Invernessian, I may not know all the words even, but I'm quite willing to stand up and be counted when it comes to making a racket and coming even close to drowning out the away support!  Hope the sun shines and we pack out the singing section!  :015:

FC United of Manchester. a little unkown like highlan league team.and thats there fans.we'r playing the likes of rangers,celtic,aberdeen...we should be ashamed of our support.but hopefully 2moro will change all that

????

remebering that fc united is just man u fans with either very strong views or no money

they probably have a bigger fan base than us

I'm going to come and join you on the grounds that if I don't I will just regret it ..... plus it sounds like FUN!!!   I'll be on my own unfortunately, as I've met very few of you.  I'm probably not very qualified to comment as this is my 1st season actually coming to games but I too have been stunned by the lack of home crowd response.  I may not be an expert on the game, I may not be an Invernessian, I may not know all the words even, but I'm quite willing to stand up and be counted when it comes to making a racket and coming even close to drowning out the away support!  Hope the sun shines and we pack out the singing section!  :015:

If you're through on time, why not meet us in the Innes for a pre match drink.  That way you can meet a few more of the folks.

how about.....

so hoist up the john b sail

can hear the away stand sing

call up the MRE we'll sing on our own

dont wanna go home

dont wanna go home this is the best trip iv eva bin on

the FC United of manchester song.amazing.

we should get it going.waving our scarves and as loud as we can.that would well get u pumped up.

It is important that we make as much noise as possible.  The club have given us a chance to see what we can do, so let's go for it.  Bearing in mind we are in the uncovered area today and that the noise may well disappear over the firth, extra noise will be necessary to compensate. If it's a success there will be a section made available in the north stand for a more permanent area.

So Sing Sing Sing.  :021: :021: :021: :021: :021:

By the way does anyone know when peter is planning on uploading the match pics. There usually up by now...

They're never up that soon after a game!  :015:

Try the following afternoon at the earliest - they are up now.