FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Team Vs Dunfermline

kencar

Regardless of which personnel Charlie settles on I hope he'll have them well motivated for this game otherwise I can see Dunfermline beating us easily

This is who I'd go for but I don't think it'll be close to the actual line up......

Fraser

Tokely  McCaffrey  Munro  Hastings

Hart  Black  Rankin  Paatelainen

Dargo  Wyness (if fit?)

Thats the exact line up i would like to see.

However, i feel that McBain will play ahead of Markus & Duncan ahead of Blackie :(

I'll be listening to the game in Aberdeen online, so will have to rely on Brian Irvine's "expert" opinion on ICT's performances...

I have a funny feeling Rankin will be benched for this game as well  :024:

i would rather see...

Fraser

McCaffery  Duff    Munro    Hastings     

Zander      Vigurs  Black      Marcus

Dargo  Wood

He has 2 give the youth a chance now that we have nothing to play for.give them some expierence then they'll be more confident for next season

Fraser

Tokely    McCaffrey    Munro    Hastings

Hart    Duncan    Rankin    Paatelainen

Dargo    Bayne

Subs - Dods on for part of the game so he can say 'farewell' - he's been professional and deserves a send-off

2 youngsters on for last 15/20 if things are going well - Wood / Duff as Zander has already had 1st team action

Wilson / Black on if things are going pear-shaped .... 80k per place is a lot of money to lose by blooding youths.

Charlie quoted on teletext as saying he was going to play some young players but he's not going to now as it would be unfair to Dunfermline and St Mirren not to play the first team. I can see his point but surely one or two wouldn't make that much difference, especially as for our players it's an end of season game (not questioning their professionalism but can see how it would be hard to be as motivated as normal) whereas any youngster coming in would be busting a gut to show what they could do.