FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Mike Smith - The real one

I have just been surfing the net for some info. on the invisble Mr Smith. Found an excerpt from his childhood which makes sense.

smiffy.gif

Smiffy - The naive, somewhat dumb pupil who often confuses genders and nouns (for example, when Teacher calls the register and he is supposed to say 'present', he says 'gift' instead). He can sometimes be very kind and aware of things on an emotional level, similar to an idiot savant, but most of the time he can't even remember what colour the sky is. He has two brothers, Whiffy and Normal Norman. His mother occasionally appears, once as a replacement member of staff when Teacher was absent. Smiffy has even been seen to send his father to school instead of himself.

Anyone got anything else?

I believe he also runs a chip shop in Aviemore, not very busy because when people stand in the queue, he gets the polis to chuck them out. :017: :017:

Sorry C100, modified your post instead of quoting from it.

I believe he also runs a chip shop in Aviemore, not very busy because when people stand in the queue, he gets the polis to chuck them out. :017: :017:

:rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Neksor

I don't think they are abusive comments, but a bit of light hearted fun.  Something we have been seriously lacking over the last few days.  However if comments become abusive they will be removed.  I'm sure that the man himself would see the humour in these posts.