FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Team for Hibs Game

Guest TinCanFan

Guest TinCanFan

Here's my team for the Hibs game:

Fraser

Tokely                                      Watt                                    Munro                        Hastings/McBain

Wilson                                                      Duncan

Black

Brewster                        Niculae                            McDonald

Subs: Ridgers, Wyness, McCaffery, McBain/Sutherland, Rankin, McAllister

I think we could be on a winner with Brewster, Nic and Deano up front for next home game, brave tactic for away game?

i think it could work myself.  niculae and brewster can be targetmen and mcdonald can do most of the running

From P&J Website.....

Defence is the Caley Jags main area for concern as Grant Munro (back) and Richard Hastings (muscle strain) are both doubts for the trip to Edinburgh.

On-loan Swansea defender Steven Watt made his first appearance for the Highlanders against the Red Lichties and Brewster may opt to give him his league debut in the capital.

Markus Paatelainen will not be included in the Caley Thistle squad due to a troublesome Achilles injury.

Assuming that Munro and Hastings are still out .....

Fraser

Tokely©    Watt    Caff    Morgan

Duncan

Cowie      Black      Rankin

Wyness  Niculae

Subs: A. McDonald (U21), Duff (U21), Wilson, D. McDonald, Brewster, McAllister (U21), Ridgers

geez - that was hard. Wanted to include Bayne, McBain and Hart but the U21 rule really hurts ! Brewster has to be included as the SPL's top goalscorer ! Wilson can still turn a game and I have put Deano in ahead of Bayne simply because I think he would be more likely to score on 'half-chances'.