FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Signed Shirt Auction (For A Good Cause)

Guest renshi

Dear All,

First of all forgive me if I offend anyone by posting this, it is not my intention.

I recently attended a Sportsmans Charity dinner in order to raise funds for an electric wheelchair for a member of he local community and someone who has spent many years with youth football.

At the dinner I was the winning bidder for an Inverness Caley Thistle Home top (2006 / 2007 - sponsor was One touch) which has been signed by many of the players.  The top, I think, was arranged by Ian Black who knows many of the people at the Gilmerton Bowling Club where the dinner took place.

My bid was to help boost the funds as I am not a footie fan and I did not what the top to go to waste or end up in the attic or something like that.

My intention is to try and get a few extra pounds for the fund by selling it on eBay and i was wondering if anyone might be interested in taking a look.  It should be on in the next day or so with pictures and size details etc.

I would like to stress that this is NOT a commercial venture and any funds raised by the sale of the shirt on eBay will go directly to the fund

Should anyone wish to contact me about the shirt, please feel free to do so.

I thank you for your time.

Steve