FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

County Sack Campbell

RiG

He's the main speaker at a Sportsman's Dinner I'm going to in a couple of weeks. I'll see if I can get anything interesting out of him - if he hasn't been sacked from that as well!

He's a top turn,did our player of the year at the end of last season,FAF some great memories and stories,wears his heart on his sleeve,shame he's oot at Coonty.....yahooryesir

He's a top turn,did our player of the year at the end of last season,FAF some great memories and stories,wears his heart on his sleeve,shame he's oot at Coonty.....yahooryesir

You been at the Irvine Welsh books again?

Aye, they must be pretty confident of winning div 2 if old Fester's got the chop. There's not many know more about that league than him.

There has been a rumour for a while about tensions between **** Campbell and George Adams. Nevertheless, given that they are on course for promotion, his departure is something of a surprise.

I can't see Charlie being interested given his reasons for standing down at ICT.

Every single County manager since Bobby Wilson has been mince apart from Robbo. I wonder which dud they'll approach next... Billy Stark, Maurice Malpas, Tom Hendrie, Jim Leishman perhaps? I wouldn't put ANYthing past those numpties in the Stags boardroom.

They should go for a manager who's working his way up this time, not one working his way down!

Guest Glen Mhor

Quite a surprise this one, but Barry Wilson or Stuart Golabek would be daft to entertain what could turn out to be a very short-term position. Stick with Caley Thistle and don't be tempted by the County.  :018:

George Adams is sure getting a reputation for ruthlessness with two Managers away in 6 months.

Amazing that some link Charlie with County - did people not see him play in the derbies? Charlie would deliberately take them down to Division 3!

I am sure Duncan Shearer will do very well there.

Quite a surprise this one, but Barry Wilson or Stuart Golabek would be daft to entertain what could turn out to be a very short-term position. Stick with Caley Thistle and don't be tempted by the County.  :018:

Golabek is already there though. :016: But I'm not so sure he'd be the right choice. Charlie needs time away from the pressure of management to take stock.

Personally I think Bobby with Barry as player/coach would be a desirable partnership for County.

I wouldn't be surprised if Pele was poached, top manager and weaken one of the contenders for promotion at the same time.