FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

CATS. And questions about them,

clacher_holiday2

Cat Watch 2007 - Day 3...

The cats fine Corrie  :015: Been giving it two tins of food a day and its been leaving a little bit each time.

I've cleaned its box out and it seems pretty happy so I mustve done it right.

Today its trying to use the internet alot, which is a bit annoying.  I've tried having the computer on my lap and using the desktop in the other room but it keeps being nosey, it wont **** off.  I've been playing poker all day, so I've mostly been eating at the computer, I'm worried I';m going to catch a disease of some kind from the thing.  Apparently ringworms a nasty one you can get from cats but theres loads, I've no idea what this animals history is!

It's not going to let me bath it is it...?  Garden hose?  At least itd be clean and probably wouldnt bother me when I'm on the computer again

I'll have a full match report later once its attempted...

They reckon 1 in 5 people in the UK (1 in 2 worldwide) suffer from toxoplasmosis which is caught from cats and results in changes to personality.

So if you've your level of personal grooming has dropped and you are turning into a loner who is always seeking fights, have become more suspicious/jealous and are increasingly agitated by the thought of following rules then your screwed and there's no cure as yet.

In fact, having looked at the symptoms I reckon half the users on this forum are likely infected...what ya think?

:021:  Sounds like you're doin' a grand job there clacher - bout the toxoplasmosis (sp) tho, Caley D's right to warn you....go to the doc straight away if you cough up a hair ball or if you start running round chasin mice cos they're beginnin to look rather tasty.    :001:

This thread has been wonderful Clacher, I've thoroughly enjoyed your discovery of the joy of ***** and you've also managed to out a few to55ers (and confirm existing convictions) otherwise. Well done you.  :001: :001: :001:

I was reading about cats today again, apparently if it was big enough it would try to kill me  :015:  Unlucky puttycat, this monkey has 2 million years of evolution on you  :sillywave:

I've enjoyed the cat aswell if I'm honest, its not as emotional as my mums dog or as fun as the wild animals around here but its definitely suits the windowsill on a pishin doon afternoon.

Not sure if I could handle another one, even though I know how to work it now, just seems to leave alot of hair around and freak me out by rubbing itself REALLY BLOODY HARD against sharp bits of furniture.

Thanks for all the help from the forum this week, its been great, I knew I'd be able to count on you for almost no support whatsoever.  Well wishing is fine, but practically keeping puttycat alive was all down to trial and error.

As for outing the ***'s amongst us mee, I wouldnt worry about them, its purely ancient genetics.  As above about the cat killing me, the basis for their hatred is down to some basic primeval fear, they just see the cat and think 'oh shyte, lions!', though most tabbys arent deadly predators these days... Running a lion over a few hundred years ago wouldve have been such a bad move, had you had a car to begin with.