FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

FLYBE Half-time challenge

RossP

I just got a phone call from ICT saying i'll be one of the two contestants for the new Flybe sponsored halftime challenge. One of us will win 2 return flights to London or Belfast.

Info on halftime challenge

Make sure you keep an eye out on the 10th November!!

I'll be the young looking handsome 24 year old  :023:

I'll remember to boo you  :003:

Us "Aberdonians" must stick together!  :016:

Competition was listed on the main site. I stumbled across it when i was getting the number to phone for tickets v. Rangers. E-mailed to answer a simple question; then got a phone call about a week later.

I feel like a kid at christmas just now! Then the Scotland v. Italy game the following week; how will I cope!

And im the 2nd person!!  Got a letter from ICT yesterday... cant believe that I will miss 15 mins of the first half "getting ready"...

Im the rather fat ugly 30 year old  :021:

****. I was hoping it would be a 6 year old kid, or David Blunkett.

I take it we'll probably meet each other in the Cabin before the game, so I look forward to that.

Might Email the BBC or Setanta, to see if they can leave the camera's pointed at the goals with the film running, so that we can have a copy of our glory  :024:

Ehhh.. hope you guys know its a naked jelly wrestling competition in a kids play paddling pool in the centre circle!  winner is the first to throw the other out and then run and kiss Tommy Cumming on his ***.

Ehhh.. hope you guys know its a naked jelly wrestling competition in a kids play paddling pool in the centre circle!  winner is the first to throw the other out and then run and kiss Tommy Cumming on his ***.

And i've got a disclosure check coming up as well; that could be a problem  :004:

I think the casual jeans and trainers will be the order of the day for me. Don't want to make it look like i'm trying too hard!!

I think you may need your thermals and wellies on the pitch tomorrow, but if you score loads of points perhaps you may get a call from the club offering you a contract ....... Great to have half time entertainment though.