FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Supporters Pub/Club

Stirling Observer

This might be a pointless question and far too premature but are the Club still planning on building a social club near the ground?

In Holland etc Ultras/supporters clubs have their own pubs/social clubs they run.

Perhaps if a new pub/social club was being considered the new ultra idea could have a voice/opinion of the decor/or a room/somewhere to feel a part of

I personally like being in town before a game, a stop off at the pub then a trip to Subway/Lorimers and a fun walk down to the stadium singing songs. What can beat that?  :001:

i've always felt the "moray" would be a good place to hang out before headin to the match. it's right bang in the centre of town so it's easier for people to meet up and then we only need to walk a couple of hundred yards to get the free bus to the ground.

i saw the moray has a tartan army banner outside it now so it seems the kind of bar that would cater for football fans.

alot of people go to the iness and it's alright in there however it's a little out the way from town :020:

I personally like being in town before a game, a stop off at the pub then a trip to Subway/Lorimers and a fun walk down to the stadium singing songs. What can beat that?  :001:

i've always felt the "moray" would be a good place to hang out before headin to the match. it's right bang in the centre of town so it's easier for people to meet up and then we only need to walk a couple of hundred yards to get the free bus to the ground.

i saw the moray has a tartan army banner outside it now so it seems the kind of bar that would cater for football fans.

alot of people go to the iness and it's alright in there however it's a little out the way from town :020:

Agreedc, we could try the Morey or The Keg for the simple reason it sells pear cider  :015:

I had noticed that Kopaberg seems to be taking off as a bit of a "Trendy" drink....about time all you youngsters caught up, I've been drinking the stuff for years.  When I first started drinking it the only place you could buy it was the Deli Shop at IKEA.  :015:

I had noticed that Kopaberg seems to be taking off as a bit of a "Trendy" drink....about time all you youngsters caught up, I've been drinking the stuff for years.  When I first started drinking it the only place you could buy it was the Deli Shop at IKEA.  :015:

Your boot must have been full on the journey back  :015:

alot of people go to the innes and it's alright in there however it's a little out the way from town :020:

Out Of The Way ? Hardly ! :o

alot of people go to the innes and it's alright in there however it's a little out the way from town :020:

Out Of The Way ? Hardly ! :o

Minutes walk from the bus station.

Wherever you guys decide on make sure to get the landlord on board from the beginning.

• 3 weeks later...