SPL Predictor

Scotty

I would be interested in taking part in this during the 2006/07 season ?  

72 members have voted

1. 1.

• YES
    • NO

I have added the SPL Predictor onto the site as a test ..... This is the same predictor software as was used on SportNetwork. I will run it over the next two games to test that it works the same way as before.... so please join in !!!

Unfortunately, I cant import the scores from the old predictor so its set just to do the final few games of the season - Caley Canary was declared winner of the SportNetwork competition at the SPL Split time.

As I havent had time to tweak the predictor to use existing logins, you will need to 'create' a username and password to enter predictions ..... If it proves popular, I will tweak it during the off-season so it looks a bit better and the colour scheme (and login hopefully) can be integrated.

link on bottom of left menu or go HERE

Can someone let me know what the 'game time' and the 'kick-off' times are showing on your screens in UK timezones ? If i set it to the correct 'offset' time, it shows game as 7:45pm, but current 'game time' as 1 am

• 2 weeks later...

Ok - the test worked :)

I will try to 'adjust' it slightly so that we can fit it into next season's features. Dont worry if it disappears from the menu during the close season, it will definitely be back !!