FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Possibilities from today

breachofthepeace

After the result today is this a golden opportunity for Brew to heal some wounds in the squad?

Here's an idea, he calls the players in on Monday and asks for a fresh start. He makes Blackie captain for the Gretna game and a gives him a chance  to show he can be a  responsible player and team member.

He plays Denzil from the start and gives him the "chance to show he deserves a new contract"

A glorious opportunity after todays performance but will he take it :024:

He should reward one of the heros from today's match, rather than handing it to Blackie for yet another one of his tantrums, IMHO Rosscoe should get the captaincy. I think it is up to Black to prove his commitment to the club, he certainly didn't show it from the stand today.

As for Denzil, it's a tough one, why not Bayne, what has he done wrong?

He should reward one of the heros from today's match, rather than handing it to Blackie for yet another one of his tantrums, IMHO Rosscoe should get the captaincy. I think it is up to Black to prove his commitment to the club, he certainly didn't show it from the stand today.

As for Denzil, it's a tough one, why not Bayne, what has he done wrong?

And Duncan ?

plenty of tantrums on and off the park today and it wasn't blackie as i said on another thread amazing who gets booked and red carded when he isn't there to do the dirty work for him

IcyTea...none of them were hero's today...i don't understand how they are all getting so much credit FOR TRYING!! It should be like that every week!  They didn't even win! It was an improvement but they don't deserve so much praise!

Agree it should be like that every week, but you have to give credit where credit is due. They worked there a55es off today, and deserve praise, just as they deserved criticism for below par performances.

Why do they deserve credit for trying? There was only 4 players that played well today...Fraser, McBain, Tokely and Niculae! It was just Tokely and Niculae that played very well!

So your saying the back four tried their arses off today?  Did Duncan?  Did Imrie? No!

Ok there were some good moves and passes today and some players deserve credit.  There was a good atmosphere aswell.  But it's another 3 ponts lost and another poor performance from our management!