FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Juanjos Back....................

Are you part of the coaching staff at ICT and as such have been watching him during his last couple of days, or are your observations based on Scotch Mist?

We're all entitled to our opinion  :001:

CaleyD - seems to me it's the latter!

I'm just surprised to see so many pages dedicated to this guy when there's more important stuff to discuss !!

and yet for someone who's only got 11 posts to his profile, quite a few are taking up discussing Juanjo  :024:

BTW, we still supposed to say Whwan-jo (as in Banjo) or Whan-ho (as it should be but not quite so comical)

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Are you part of the coaching staff at ICT and as such have been watching him during his last couple of days, or are your observations based on Scotch Mist?

I'm just surprised to see so many pages dedicated to this guy when there's more important stuff to discuss !!

and yet for someone who's only got 11 posts to his profile, quite a few are taking up discussing Juanjo  :024:

BTW, we still supposed to say Whwan-jo (as in Banjo) or Whan-ho (as it should be but not quite so comical)

Pretty sure its the Juanjo as in banjo  :001:

unfortunately though due to our geographical position and our limited budget we cannot pick any player we want. IMO juanjo would improve the squad so i do not see any any problem with him or any other player who may improve the squad been given a trial

looking further? further than romania, spain and germany? :029:

How many more times will our "Geographical position " be used ? we're not exaclty on the Moon are we ! & for another thing The Capital of the Highlands is a much nicer place to be than many !

I as much as anyone would be delighted to see ICT attain top 6 next season but we need more young New fresh faces

libero you forgot to mention Finland  :rotflmao:

I dont like the fact that geography affects our ability to sign players and i certainly dont think it should but unfortunately it does. I completely agree that fresh new faces are needed however i dont see any harm in giving trials to former players who may enhance the squad or players from over the bridge (if they are good enough).

and canada  :004:

Pretty sure its the Juanjo as in banjo   :001:

theres got to be a song in there somewhere  :015:

I don't see how anyone can complain about a player being given a trial.

ICT all over , cant see past X players or Ross County  :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

If the CLub wants to progress then surely they should be looking further  :rolleyes02:

A few years ago Juanjo could probably have played in the championship or lower premiership. Robbo persuaded the guy to come to Sneck. Zabi could have done better. Robbo persuaded him to go to County. A few want Robbo back as manager and I'm quite sure he has something to do with both those players coming on trial so is his judgement being questioned here.

Incidently Robbo, were you a big fan of Right Said Fred? :023:

Guest CCATWEAZEL

I feel it sums up how low the club has sunk and it shows how far the fans morale has gone down too when people are getting so excitied about an underachieving has-been who has gradually slipped down the football ladder to near pub team level.

How many teams has he been with since he left? and he couldn't cut it at any of them the last time he was photographed he made Maradona look like a size zero.

I think all the deluded out there should hold onto their memories of Juanjo when he was in his prime because that certainly wasn't yesterday nor the day before for that matter.

similar opinon to mine  :024:

Guest CCATWEAZEL
Juanjo was a great entertainer but he's now spent so long playing football at such a low level that I doubt if he could add to the side.
& another          SCOTCH MIST MY @rse !!!!   

Bottom line - he is here for a trial, not to walk into the team. If he can convince Brewster he has got something to offer then that will be good for both. If he is "pub standard" as CCATWEAZEL suggests then he wont get a contract. end of story.

A point to ponder...........Juanjo was signed by Robbo, Rankin and Dean McDonald were signed by Charlie. All three are lacking in hieght. All three didn't find favour with Brewster. Zander is short and out on loan. Blackie is shortish and not finding favour. Parkie is short and no longer here. Is there discrimination in the camp?

So what are you saying. Brewster is being 'heightist'?  The Whanjo decision by Brewster once the trial is complete will be a real test of Brewsters judgement. But how can he win? If he declines the guy, he's accused of ducking out of making a positive choice.....if he looks to take him on, the fans will have such a high level of expectation that it'll be hard for Juanjo to live up to that - unless he scores on his return debut.  Might well be a no-win situation for CB.      :024:

Juanjo's wife & family pronounce his name "Whanho"

He's enjoyed his trial but doesn't think Brewster will offer him anything. Brews a pretty hard guy to get anything out of  :020:

County want to have talks with him before he returns to Spain on Friday. Another ICT player is due to have talks with County on Friday too  :023:

Juanjo's still here due to personnal issues with his property here. He went back to train with Ross County this week & they've offered him a two year deal. They're having more talks on Thursday but he hopes to return to Spain on Saturday with the news for his wife that he's signed for Ross County.

Brewster is really keen on Juanjo but wants to look at other targets before making a final decision, he has been told he's on the radar but he respects Juanjo will sign for a club if they make him a good offer.

For the record, county's wages are on a par with Inverness. County offered him a much bigger basic than what Inverness were paying him 2 years ago.

Juanjo's still here due to personnal issues with his property here. He went back to train with Ross County this week & they've offered him a two year deal. They're having more talks on Thursday but he hopes to return to Spain on Saturday with the news for his wife that he's signed for Ross County.

Brewster is really keen on Juanjo but wants to look at other targets before making a final decision, he has been told he's on the radar but he respects Juanjo will sign for a club if they make him a good offer.

For the record, county's wages are on a par with Inverness. County offered him a much bigger basic than what Inverness were paying him 2 years ago.

It would appear the gudgie cofs are no wiser after their recent financial woes.