FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Brew's actual position?

Pele_Is_God

But as he's been playing regularly since at a decent level, ICT will apply common sense and take him on a trial.

Seems perfectly reasonable to me.  What can ICT lose (apart from a potentially SPL quality player if we don't bother to even assess him)?

Looking to take a has been player on trial and to say he has been playing at a decent level, the 4th Division in Spain??  Is this going to take the club forward I don't think so......... We should looking at better quality than that :018:

Looking to take a has been player on trial and to say he has been playing at a decent level, the 4th Division in Spain??  Is this going to take the club forward I don't think so......... We should looking at better quality than that :018:

What, like Division 2 (ie third division) in Scotland?  :015:

How do you know he's a has-been?  Seen him play recently?  Perhaps ICT should find out if he's any good or not by offering him a trial.

I can't believe how people can be opposed to just giving a player a trial.  If he's no good, no contract.  If he is, contract.  What's the big deal about this?

BTW, how confident are you a 4th Division Spanish team would lose to Ross County?  ICT have a history of taking has-beens, never-wases and never-heard-ofs and making them good players (of course, they then leave and are crap).

I can't believe how people can be opposed to just giving a player a trial.  If he's no good, no contract.  If he is, contract.  What's the big deal about this?

Totally agree. And as you can hardly say the SPL directly compares to the Primera Liga  (even if the OF think they're Barcelona and Real Madrid), who knows how good the players of a Div 4 Spanish team are ? Certainly bet they could have beaten us yesterday.

Guest birdog

Juanjo was as outspoken and arrogant as Blackie.

I think these are good qualities to have in players like Black and Jaunjo but only if you have the manager and skipper who have the ability control these type of players.